Watch the game @ the CFHOF

Just saw this on twitter

Sarah Lajeunesse ?@CFHOFSarah 36m

Calling all #TiCats fans! Want to watch the home opener but can't get to Guelph?We have the perfect solution!#HamOnt https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

For only $29.95. you AND a friend will receive the V.I.P. treatment here at the Hall!

• Admission for two to the Canadian Football Hall of Fame and Museum that can be redeemed any Tuesday through Saturday, 9:30 - 4:30, including the day of the big game!
  • Free pizza/pop
  • 2 Free tickets to watch the Home-Opener on our 12ft-by-7ft screen
  • One commemorative Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Poster that includes all 264 Hall of Fame Members on it
  • Free Parking at the City Hall parking lot
  • A chance to win an autographed Joe Montford mini-helmet!

Call us at 905-528-7566 to reserve your tickets or email us at info@cfhof.ca, but hurry, seats are limited and will go fast!

Interesting offer. Their screen would be much bigger than my 23 inch computer monitor. At 15 dollars a person, that would be cheaper than a ticket, parking, gas and food. Less stress on the driver. Good deal.

Not as cool as being there. But, perhaps, the next best thing!!!

Excellent no question. I've watched some films there in the past CFL related but they weren't in HD or close so this should be pretty good. :thup: I don't know but this year is shaping up nicely and we haven't played the first game yet, well first season game.
Hmmm, so why did I renew my seasons tickets? :wink:

Earl, isn't that always the case after you buy something, a better deal comes up.

Well old fan, I may not go down as anything near the all-time Ticats fan for all time, but I did renew full seasons tickets for something I didn't even know much about, the stadium in Guelph and hours drive away.

So I guess I feel I've done my part. Even if better deals come up.

:thup: :thup: