Watch out for Edmonton, Riders!

And yet here are the Leos, last or second last in most key offensive catagories without him…

who are the edmonton riders??

I hate our Riders playing the Esks. Wicky Way is good. I hope our Riders come to play. The Esks usually do well against us.
Riders Rule
Esks Drool ( I hope!!)

Did you miss the coma? :wink:

The thing that bothers me (and other Esk fans), is that Chapdelaine seriously seems to have viewed alot of Edmonton game tape from 2006 sometime in July, and decided that that Eskimo team was doing the right thing offensively, when in fact it was not. Unless the offensive playbook in BC has been largely Wally’s design, its just incredible that the OC of a GC team last year, does such a poor job on another talented group here in Edmonton. If he had hopes of moving here in order to elbow Danny aside for the HC job, he’d better get back to business and give Ray a deeper playbook. Some of the fans are always after Macocia’s head, but they’ll turn on Chapdelaine too when they realize Danny isn’t to blame for play calling this year…

yes, and missing my nap always makes me cranky :x

:)

Maybe I should have taken you up on your little bet there CFL game. The Riders won, but only by 7 pts. So since you wanted me to eat my words, are you prepared to back up your words by eating crow? I told you that it would be a much closer game–Edmonton was prepared to play this one, unlike the last time. I wont make you eat your words, but an apology, or the acknowlegement that your post was idiotic at best would suffice for me.

Looks like in the blowout department, it is Sambo 1, CFLgameanyone 0.
The only question now is will CFLgame pop in to at least eat his cyber words?

Cant talk…eating. Where have you guys been? Ive been lookin at over for you? This is too much bird for one man.

Anywho, ya Im sorry we didnt kick your teams ass, as I had predicted. I guess sending you to the basement with your perenial rivals, the Stumps, wasnt good enough for me. So why should it be for you?

We did miss some opportunities to make it the score I had predicted. But I gotta get back to this crow, want a wing?..yum!

Kel

I guess you dont see very well, my team is the Riders, who WON. All I said it was not going to be a blowout, IIRC, I said by a touchdown or less, and the difference in the game was 7pts... I would take another helping of crow if I were you...

You do get props for coming on and eating the bird in public.
Try the gizzard…I hear it is considered a delicacy…

Anyway, who are the “you” and “your team” you refer to?
The team I cheer for is in first place right now!

Go Riders!

When we were down 21-10 for a while there I was actually thinking how silly a couple of people who predicted the blowout were going to feel.

Thankfully we did win the game, and you usually only get a couple of blowouts all year, and we may have met our quota already.

Really boys? Im sorry to say this at this point, because I ate that damn crow already!

But take away the Fantusz intended interception that was returned for 7points by the Esks and the one that Flick let get away that would have been 7 for us and theres my 21 pt. victory.

I was wrong but Im left to consoll myself with the fact that you guys would sentence me to death for two plays going the other way. Lucky for me, I realize ur opinions are merely that. Opinions. And Im going to start behaving the right way on this forum starting right now!

Kel

Also get that first TD back, CFLgame, and field position changes entirely....you can't base a game on "what ifs" for the simple fact that the entire game can change with one single play....say Fantuz makes that catch - what's to say we don't lose by three majors instead?

Whatever guys....

the game is over, Esks lost. end of story.

Is it the playbook, or are the injuries at key positions affecting execution? Any time a team loses a player at a key position, a time of adjustment is needed. Now that the Esks are on bye week, the healing time may bring back a few of the wounded. Labour Day may attest to that.

By the way, are Esk fans calling for Maccioca's head?

I gotta think the D ( still Gluey Huey's kid, right?) is more on the hotseat. Going back to last year, there were a couple game-losing meltdowns, and, injuries or not, their secondary is horrible.

And, as I think of it, every time they've been fried big, it's been on a bring big pressure type play.

If your db's are that bad, why expose them further by making them play man all the time?

I’d rather see the defensive coordinator’s head on a pike first. :twisted:

I didnt see anyone in section 104 shoving a newspaper down their throat, although it probably would have went down a little smoother with the rain.

Im in 102 myself so I had a good seats to watch the newspaper eating contest ( but it wasnt wet in my row underneath the over hang ).

I didnt have anyone to bet with in the end Dust. He didnt take the time to respond. Probably better for me....I did have my newspaper but I got caught up in the excitement.

You come down from Stoon for ALL the games? Props man, now thats worth a few stories on its own I bet.

Kel