WASN'T PRETTY ... BUT I TOLD YA SO!!

here is a quick text to all the BANDWAGON JUMPERS, who said fire Taman and Bauer in the other posts ..... I said the bombers would win and that the unfaithful bandwagon jumping fans would have to eat there words, start digging in boys.

WOW, you guys (not naming names) dissapear when we win 3 straight (no posts) and then we lose last week and you start with the idiotic "Fire Berry - Fire Taman" posts, all i have to say is you are not the smartest fans in the peg. If it were not for Taman, we wouldn't have won "what is it now?" oh yeah 4 games out of the last FIVE and COMING CLOSER TO CLINCHING A HOME PLAYOFF GAME. Time to jump on the Bandwagon and buy your playoff tickets before THE REAL FANS buy them all up.... LOL.

Now i am not saying we are contenders, but if we listened to fans like you or did what you NON-FANS alway's post after a loss, we would not be heading in the direction we are heading. FIRE TAMAN AND BERRY, i'll repeat myself again just so you bandwagon jumpers can finally shut your mouths about Taman (doing a horrible job) and player's not playing for Berry.

I think the real BOMBER FANS will agree with me on this one, Taman looks more and more like a genius every game with Reid and Smith in the backfield, ZEKE at MLB, signing Samuels and Armstead, not to mention Bryant, so BANDWAGON JUMPERS, ANSWER THIS QUESTION ... WHAT DID TAMAN AND BERRY DO WRONG THE PAST 5 WEEKS? win 4 out of 5!!! picking up some damn good player's. SO AGAIN ... WHY WERE YOU CALLING FOR TAMANS HEAD EARLIER? THE MAN HAS DONE A GREAT JOB and Berry ... WHY WOULD WE FIRE BERRY? SINCE HE HAS COACHED THE BOMBERS TO 4 WINS OUT OF THE LAST FIVE.

BOTTOM LINE IS ALL THE PIECES ARE IN PLACE AND THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT, MAYBE NOT THIS YEAR (EVEN THOUGH YOU CAN NEVER KNOW COME THE POST SEASON) BUT THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT FOR NEXT YEAR AND BEYOND. TIME TO EITHER BE A REAL FAN AND STOP WHINING AFTER EVERY LOSS ABOUT FIRE HIM AND HIM AND HIM AND CHEER YOUR TEAM EVERY GAME (GOOD TIMES AND BAD TIMES) .... I APPLAUD TAMAN AND BERRY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE THE PAST FIVE WEEKS AND I'LL SAY THIS NOW, IF TAMAN HAD MADE THESE CHANGES AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR AND ALL THESE GUYS PLAYED TOGETHER FROM DAY ONE, WE WOULD HAVE A WAY BETTER RECORD AND WOULD NOT HAVE TO WORRY GAME IN AND OUT.

FIRE WHO? TAMAN AND BERRY? WHAT A DUMB THOUGHT GUYS (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) AND HIRE WHO? NO OTHER GM WOULD'VE MADE THOSE TRADES .... AND KEEPING BERRY IS A SOLID MOVE AS HE LOOKS LIKE HE HAS MOST OF THE TEAM FIRED UP AND READY TO PLAY GREAT BALL. :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

....DEFINITELY....the running game pulled that one out......message to Berry... to be successful the rest of the year...especially in the nasty weather.....RUN REID AND SMITH ALTERNATING DOWN THE FIELD .....this is soooo obvious...The Bombers will be dangerous the rest of the way....despite our ...ahem ,'short-comings'.... :lol: :lol:

Don't worry, Papa...I think you'll see ALOT of Reid and Smith from here on out...

Blue and Gold did Taman pull the fork out of your head that you jabbed yourself after Bauer instructed you to do so. So I guess Taman is your hero. We played a poor and struggling team. Where have you been the past 2 months. Toronto has been on a long losing streak. Taman a hero. You must be kidding. If you want you can build your parade float and parade Taman around Canad inns Stadium for beating a struggling Toronto. Many of us will Boo you or throw rotten fruit at you and Taman. When we play Montreal and Calgary and come away with a few wins then you can proclaim Taman your king. This was not a stellar performance from Kevin Glenn. Most of our wins have been against struggling teams. We will never have a Grey Cup team as long as we have under achieving fans. I will not follow your lead as being a yes man to Taman and Bauer.

3 of their 4 wins came against Toronto and Hamilton. WoW! special teams are brutal, probably the worst kicker in decades, a QB that is scared to take a hit and throws in to traffic all game long. Yeah break out the champagne.

:roll:

You two will never be happy....I kinda feel sorry for ya...

But just imagine if they get all three phases going by playoff time. 6 - 5 now since the 0 - 4 start, and they haven't had a complete game yet.

It is mind bogling to me that Taman has been incapable of finding an import kicker better then Serna. The man is a total imcompetent. He keeps getting breaks, (ottawa dispersal) Idiot Obilovich. The man really shouldn't have a job but dumber people have allowed him to stick around ...

I know Housedog is alway's the negative "SO CALLED" Fan, why do you even watch the BB'S if all you have is negative comments dog? You are the WORST FAN "if i can call you a fan" that the BB'S WILL EVER HAVE.

Sure knock me cause i believe Taman and Berry are on the right track, but at least i am a TRUE BLUE FAN and have never broken my legs jumping on and off the bandwagon, like you.

Let's see here, do i really have to prove myself to you? I think not, i will alway's be in the stands cheeering for our team, no matter what. Name another GM that has made changes like Taman and have won 4 of the last 5, you can't, simple as that.

Taman goes out and gets SMITH, and all you people whine and cry that it was a stupid trade, but you're all on the Smith bandwagon now, charlie was a HUGE distraction and Taman knew that and did the right thing, got someone for Charlie before getting NOTHING for him. No one is complaining about the trade now, hmm .... wonder why!!

Canada for Moreno, we get the BEST MLB in the game for no one, was that a bad trade? NO, and note we still have Canada (for how long? who knows)

Taman signs Kai Ellis when Canada goes down, Kai is a shoe in for defensive player of the week and him and Moreno have been a nasty force since arriving here, another great move, am i right? YES

Samuels --- Hard Hitting and rarely misses a tackle, Edmonton says he lost a step, i think he has proven that he is better than they gave him credit for, another great signing.

THUNDER and LIGHTNING ---- Reid is simply better than Roberts this year and has proved it, younger and not a distraction, Smith and Reid look UNSTOPPABLE, wow do we blame Taman for making this happen? LOL .... NO .... We applaud him, great moves at the right time, bottom line.

Who do you feel should replace Taman Housedog? I think i win this argument and as far as fans throwing crap at me, i think not, everything i say about Taman is the truth and He is a great GM and many REAL FANS would agree with me. What planet are you on man? name another GM that has pulled these moves off within the past 2 years, you can't.

The Players are playing for Berry now, so that is a non subject, reason: look at T.O they fire there coach, get the best coach in the league and still lose five in a row, and with alot of talent as well. Talent wise, T.O has it so beating them wasn't a given and they are talented enough to be in a better position than they are, so you think we won against the worst teams in the league, no man, as much as i hate to admit it, T.O is not the worst team and should be better than us in the standings, but there not!!

point there is firing staff with 3 games to go or even before we pulled off four of five wins, would not have solved NOTHING, if we had brought another GM in before this streak we would not have the player's we have now, plain and simple we would be stuck with maybe 3-4 wins. To be a solid team in ANY league you adjust the situation to the coaches style, and Taman has done that and Taman and Berry have proved it so far. We have a long way to go before being a REAL CONTENDER, i agree, but we are on the right track thanks to Taman and Berry WORKING TOGETHER.

Why spoil a good thing? Yes we still need improvement, yes after this year the players will be evaluated again and the right player's will stay on and we will be better in 2009. and the GC isn't out of the question, long shot YES, but not impossible this year.

One thing Taman and Berry have to do when we officially clinch the playoff spot is evaluate the QB'S and play Dinwiddie, Randall and even Chang to see if they should be back next year, and also try Warren Kean out as kicker as Serna seems to have improved his punting, but we need to look at Kean and bring him in next year to challenge for the K/P spot.

Blue you are not a fan. You are a follower. Pretty simple.

Blue is a "fan" of Taman. Border fanatical in fact. He refers to only those who feel as he does about Taman and Berry are as he describes "real fans" those that don't share his "fanatism or fan boy" of Taman are therefore lesser supporters then he is. Blue's attachment to Taman is somewhat strange and his authoritative and judgemental stance points to opressed past or some type of small man syndrome, possibly performance or size related. LOL!

Actually, he like most fans of the team, just have a better understanding of the economic constraints that the Bombers have to work within. To try and compare the community ownership situations of Edmonton and Saskatchewan to Winnipeg, just shows they have no clue.

It doesn't matter who is running things because ultimately the mandate of the football team is too not overspend, regardless of the product on the field. Yet, some will try to have you believe that, that will change with new people at the helm. The only way that happens is if a private owner takes control, and doesn't have work within that framework.

Sanjay, you make absolutely no sense man, i am a follower? LOL .. i follow no one, i just know and understand the Bombers economic situation better than House and you. Fire Taman ... yeah and replace him with? you all knock the guy, yet he went out and made 4 BOLD moves that have improved the Bombers this year, that was my point, how am i a follower? because i strongly believe Taman is a good GM. Are you telling me that Moreno, Samuels, Smith and Ellis have not been good moves? would you rather still have charlie in the backfield? How about Moreno, what a steal, are you telling me that Taman made a dumb move? Samuels and Ellis, let me guess, do you believe these signings were no good? I'll call you out as i did housedog in another post. Prove me wrong Sanjay, tell me why you are on Housedogs side? why should Taman be fired? give me a good reason, come on man you jumped into this little debate, back it up. What reasons do you have to fire Taman?

And as far as me being a follower and not a real fan, get real man, i sat in that stadium as a season ticket holder for nearly two decades, i have seen the best and the worst of times. Where have you been for nearly 20 years? and the follower comment just down right sounds stupid. If Taman DID NOT make the moves he did, i would probably be on Housedogs side about firing Taman, but Taman has shown to me that with the economics of this Ball Club that he can go out and MAKE THE RIGHT MOVES. Therefore since he has improved this team, he gave a DAMN GOOD REASON to stay on as GM, i have time and time again posted proof of my posts and you come on here and post a stupid one liner about mme being a follower, nice argument ... LOL ...

The best quote so far. It seems that if we fans do not agree with Taman and Bauer than in some people's small mind's we are not fan's. There is a sickness among some fans that losing most games and poor performance during the season is acceptable as long as we secure a playoff spot. To some that may make sense. To me it is not acceptable. This is the eastern division mentality of thought by under acheiving type fans in Winnipeg. The fanatics of some posts are self evident of what needs to be overcome.The result's and performance of this team and players have been pathetic. We have not won against contenders or good teams. The Bombers must be selling cheap booze at the games as we have seen the fanatics come out with the false believe we will win it all this year.

One thing Taman and Berry have to do when we officially clinch the playoff spot is evaluate the QB'S and play Dinwiddie, Randall and even Chang to see if they should be back next year, and also try Warren Kean out as kicker as Serna seems to have improved his punting, but we need to look at Kean and bring him in next year to challenge for the K/P spot.
This is a big reason why Taman and Berry are both morons.A lot of our games come down to these 2 positions this year, quarterbacking and kicking. I agree with what you said 100% But the thing is Berry has 'evaluated' Sernas kicking already and he said he didn't think there was a problem with it BUT! all you have to do is listen to a CJOB post game show Berry has nothing but bad things to say about Serna. Taman did nothing during NFL cuts to try and find a better kicker. Taman and Berry are both to blame for that. As for the quarterback position, Berry and Taman both turn a blind eye when Glenn is playing terrible this does not make any sense and it's even worse when Berry makes up excuses and defends the struggling quarterback game after game after game. Starting a struggling QB is not how you win football games anyone can see that. Now I understand a quarterback will throw interceptions it happens, but when you have more interceptions than touchdowns in a season and have games where you only pass for 150 yards and can't even complete 50% of your passes it should be a no brainer to replace him right? Our backup was givin a chance in July and it paid off and what a amazing game it was. That was still early in the season when our o-line wasn't that great the next game I believe Dinwiddie got sacked 4 times by montreal and of course Glenn went back in. I personally don't understand the reason for getting Chang or even having Randall and now I am uncertain if we will get to see anyone play but a quarterback that wears 2 braces, can't run and is struggling to get anything going this year. Now that our o-line seems to be solid and we have the option of 2 good running backs it is time to give someone else a shot at quarterback. This will not happen though because Berry and Taman both refuse to accept their quarterback is finished.

Best game of the season as far as I'm concerned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG7HEvIjyNU&feature=related