Was The Coach Ejected?

Just caught a clip on TSN on the Florida vs Clemson game. One of the coaches threw his headset down (in disgust over not getting a time out called) and it hit the ref.

Does anyone know if the coach got ejected for this?

I don't know.
But what does this have to do with the Ti-Cats and the CFL?

Hey Carpman,

Just my curiousity that's all.

In case you haven't noticed, we discuss, among other things, the comings and goings from NFL cuts, college ball drafts and the like.

It could be worse.
He could be asking us what our favorite ice cream or bug spray is. :slight_smile:

and

I don't know. But what does this have to do with the Ti-Cats and the CFL?
"thecobra"s question was perfectly legit.

As a general rule: if you don't have anything useful to add to a thread then please refrain from posting.

Just saying something negative about another member's efforts to start a discussion will just reduce the fun of these forums.

Hmm i dont think a coach would be ejected for that. It was prolly accidental. Unless he visibly threw the headset directly at the Ref, than im sure he'd get the boot. In other college football news, did anyone see Notre Dame and Georgia last night? good game. And that Calvin Johnson from Georgia is a monsterous WR. Size of a big TE, speed and agility of a Wideout. Too bad hes going to the NFL. He could be ours

Welcome to the world of the CFL. All the best players go where the money is and the rest come here to play the more exciting game