Warner ...Dinwiddie

..looks like Dinwiddie will be back as the Arena League and CFL have come to an agreement about players contracts...he says it was an honest mistake and would like to return to the BigBlue....as far as Warner goes...he too will have to return UNLESS the Bombers agree to let him go....and under the circumstances that he left under...i think that might be best...apparently Warner wanted his contract renewed and was po'd that it didn't get done....COULD ...this be the reason his play fell off so badly last year....and IF it is...i say so long Warner...we want guys who actually want to play for the Bombers...not whining all-for-me guys...stay in the Arena league ..Warner..or change the attitude... :thdn: :thdn:

did you actually find official word on the agreement? or are you reading this out of the articles talking about being "near a deal"

..I'm going by what the Free Press has reported..and i started out in my post with 'looks like'....i don't know if they have all the t's crossed or the I's dotted...but according to Taman last night on the radio...it 'looks like' its a done deal... :roll:

It does sound like its a done deal papa, but hasnt officially been ratified by the Arena league board just yet.

It'll be interesting to see how the two leagues work in situations like this. I can't see them (arena league) keeping him.

....according to an article in the Arizona press...Dimwittie sounds like he'd rather stay and play back-up in the Arena league....with that sort of brilliant thought, i hope he stays there.. :lol: :lol: ..that league deserves guys like him :wink: :roll: :lol:

...Warner has been cut by the Arena league team that signed him...didn't even make it out of the gate...COULD BE...he's all washed up.... :roll:

Love that name, Dimwittie...............

Having seen him play for the Bombers last year, it fits!

…yeah////he was awesome Madjack////threw a nice couple of passes…promptly followed by a whole bunch of interceptions…that led to at least 2 t.d.'s for the leos…Berry was fuming when the Dimwitter got back to the bench…i thought Doug was going to cuff him behind the ear…after he got his helmet off… of course… :lol:

So I guess the best we can say about him is that he was not quite as dreadful as Mike Quinn. What a backhanded compliment that is!

....WELL...well....Mr. Warner has decided to return to the Bombers, according to the local media....seems he didn't relish the thought of getting cut in the arena league......orrrrr he's playing games with the BigBlue....hoping he gets cut at t.c. (which could be a distinct possibility cuz the Bombers are gonna watch his play like a hawk)....IF he does get cut...he'll probably go knocking on the arena league door again....I hope he returns to the Peg in great shape and with the idea of putting out a 100%...or Warner and the BigBlue would have wasted a lot of time and energy....don't know what to think about this one??????????? :roll: :roll:

I read that his Arena team cut him in TC cause they didnt want to sit and wait for the possibility of losing him mid-season

in this article

...like the article says....the Bombers sould be cautiously optimistic....the guy is a difference maker 'if' he gives us 110 percent...i hope he comes to camp REAL mean and has a vision of 'the Grey Cup' in his head... :thup: :rockin: :rockin: