Warner back in

Well, porky and papa, Ron Warner has now been rotated back into the Eskimos starting line up. Who would have thought? I know at least a couple morons who predicted that his sitting a couple games was proof positive that he was washed up, his career was over, and he wouldn't play again. But, there's no accounting for idiots.

Any news on when Nugent will be rotated into, for the first time, the bummers starting secondary lineup? I hear you're pretty banged up back there, so if he's ever going to play for you, now would be the time, wouldn't it? Until then, I'm sure he's doing an absolutely outstanding job of keeping the sideline full of fresh Gatorade for the boys.

[url=http://www.edmontonsun.com/Sports/Eskimos/2007/08/08/4401688-sun.html]http://www.edmontonsun.com/Sports/Eskim ... 8-sun.html[/url]

...larry ...larry ...larry...i don't think the esks. were really missing Warner...i don't think anyone noticed he was gone...Nugent could be starting for Cam Hall if Berry wants to go that route.... we could see that shortly...sooooo,,,, we've been down this road before....i'll just leave it that....keep smilin'.... :smiley: :lol:

...see larry, no insulting pronouns used in that reply...isn't that refreshing?...

Considering how quickly you creamed your pants when Warner was taken off the roster, I find it odd that you are so nonchalant about him coming back into the lineup. Hypocritical much? We’ll see if things have gotten desperate enough in the bummers secondary for Nugent to start for the first time. You just keep hoping that you get at least one start for Warner, little buddy! Once you lose hope, you’ve got nothing!

...hypocritical.....NO....nonchalant...yes...you should try it sometimes there larry....takes the edge off....as for creaming my pants....like my cauliflower that way...but not my pants.... keep smilin''' :lol: :lol: :lol:

It wont make a difference, Esks will still lose the game.

Sounds like Warner had a real good game, I missed it, a couple sacks. Looks like a rotation is just what he needed to keep him fresh. Given the injuries the Esks have had, this looks like a very good move picking him up on their part. Nugent is a prospect, who may pan out down the road, maybe not.

But the bigger issue is, how does 05 like the basement in the West. :lol:

...my son is in a tizzy pigseye....how could that ....that.. Taman put together a half-decent team ,he's wondering...never mind lead the east.....and just how can we be in the basement looking up....totally perplexed is red these days....BUT.....this is the CFL.....Rambo for Zeke Moreno my son....but unfortunately the Hammer would probably want Lewis....somethings got to give in cowtown...... :wink: :roll: