WAKE UP WPG FANS AND FINALLY REALIZE

OK this has been a long time coming but needs to be addressed, fans talking about not attending Bomber games, not buying merchandise. That is is the dumbest thing i have ever heard, that is what i was talking about in another post, BANDWAGON JUMPERS, STAY HOME WE DON'T NEED YOUR KIND IN THE STANDS.

What is really peaving me off is the fact that so many fans are so blind and just plain stupid. We need an owner with deep pockets and a new stadium, i will not repeat why as i have mentioned it in numerous posts, it is OBVIOUS we cannot contend being a community owned team (at least not every year), if your happy going to the Greay Cup once or twice a decade, so be it, I AM NOT!!

Another thing is the whiners, so many people are quick to JUDGE AND WANT CHANGE, i read so many DUMB-ASS POSTS ABOUT WHO WE SHOULD TRADE AND WHO WE SHOULDN'T. You want a winning team, but you Buck at every MOVE TAMAN MAKES. Starting with Roberts, it was done and final and fans ARE STILL WHINING, even though we have 2 god backs in Reid and Smith. Now Canada get's traded (or so we thought) and i read the Free Prsss and SO-CALLED BOMBER FANS STATE THAT THIS TRADE IS RIDICULOUS AND CANADA WILL BE BETTER OFF ON A YOUNG HAMILTON TEAM ANYWAY'S, Shut the hell up you panzy whiners.

What is wrong with trading a Rush End who is not playing up to expectation for ummm let's see, the BEST MLB IN THE LEAGUE. You all want change and when change happens you CRY and WHINE, just like the BIG BABY TOM CANADA, who is putting himself before the team he SUPPOSED TO LOVE SO MUCH. Go cry in Hamilton Canada and the Band Wagon Jumpers CAN FOLLOW YOU.

STAY AWAY FROM THE GAMES, DON'T BUY BOMBER MERCHANDISE, YOU CALL YOUR SELF FANS? I THINK NOT ... STAY HOME LISTEN TO THE GAMES ON CJOB, WE DON'T NEED YOUR PANZY A$$ IN THE STANDS ANYWAY'S. TIME FOR THE REAL FANS TO STEP UP AND CHEER OUR TEAM REGARDLESS.

SORRY, BUT GOD I AM TIRED OF THESE SO CALLED WANNA BE FANS ACTING LIKE CHILDREN, EVEN MORE SO I AM TIRED OF THESE PROFESSIONAL PLAYER'S ACTING LIKE THESE CHILDISH FANS, WE GOT KAI ELLIS TO FILL CANADA'S SPOT REGARDLESS, WHAT IS WRONG WITH BRINGING IN THE

(PLEASE READ CAREFULLY SO CALLED BOMBER FANS-IF YOU CAN READ)

THE LEADING TACKLER FROM 2007 AND SO FAR THIS YEAR - ZEKE MORENO

THE BEST MLB IN THE LEAGUE - YES BETTER THAN BARRIN, MAYBE NOT LOBEDAHN (I LIKE LOBEDAHN) AND HOPE WE CAN KEEP HIM AROUND, MAYBE OLB. BUT ZEKE MORENO IS UNDOUBTABLY THE BEST MLB IN THE CFL 2 YEARS IN A ROW.

WHILE THE REAL FANS SEE THIS TRADE AS A GREAT ONE, IF IT ACTUALLY GOES THROUGH, THE SO-CALLED FANS CAN SIT HOME AND CRY AND WHINE CAUSE TAMAN ACTUALLY PROVED THEM WRONG AND WENT OUT AND GOT A TOP QUALITY PLAYER.

THE MAIN POINTS ARE, WE DON'T NEED FANS LIKE YOU, DUMB, BLIND AND STUPID AND WE DO NEED PRIVATE OWNERSHIP LIKE ASPER, THEN MAYBE WE CAN "KEY WORD COMING UP" KEEP TOP PLAYER'S FOR MORE THAN 1 YEAR WITHOUT ALL THIS WHINING. STAY HOME, BOTTOM LINE. TAMAN IS DOING OK AND PRIVATE OWNERSHIP "WILL" HAPPEN AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT AS A REAL BOMBER FAN.

ps. rumour has it that Taman may be shopping a QB and another player or 2 and is looking at BC or Montreal or Hamilton ... will we see a new QB in BNlue and gold? stay tuned!!

Actually in reality it's fans like you we don't need. Let's see. Hamilton fires their coach with the exact lousy team Winnipeg has. Toronto with a better record and a better team than Winnipeg and relaces their coach and brings back Don Matthews. You happen to think that Bomber fans are whinning for nothing. We have good reason to be whinning. We have a terrible team. A useless coach. A GM who waited to long to fix the terminal patient. Taman is the cancer of this club. The sooner we get rid of him the better. I have attended all the games this year and it has been painful to watch. You can only expect the fans to take so much. As much as I hate to say it. But the fans should stay away. The Board may be forced to take action by firing both Bauer and Taman. How many games have you gone to ? Do you think the performance of the team is acceptable ? Bomber supporters who support their team with their hard earned cash deserve better. It's a shame that the Board does not see this. It shows that Hamilton and Toronto have more class. They recognize that their fans who spent their hard earned cash in supporting their team deserve better. All we get is arrogance and defiance from this gang of vegabonds.

ok i am just gonna point out a few points you say you read countless threads about who we should trade, well i don't recall any threads that involved roberts or canada so obviously people will be upset about those fan favorite leaving.

And 2 god RB's are you kidding (Glenn+Reid+Smith) rushed for 96 yards combined Roberts avg's about 130-150 with 20+ carries.

The funny thing here is we saw some promise in turning the season around against the riders. you know why because we had a system that involved running where was that play calling when roberts was around he had avg 12 carries a game in 9 games thats pathetic when you look across the league and teams have a 60-40 split.

Think back to the win over Hamilton and the shot of Berry and Canada walking off the field, arms around each other, laughing it up.

Fast forward and Canada is out. Tough decisions have to be made when your losing, and your stars are not performing.

If you don't have the stomach for it, them stay home, whiny little sissy's.

Did i ever say that the teams play is acceptable? and i have been to every BB game for 15 years now, long time season ticket holder, and i have been to Every Game reagardless of them winning or losing for over 15 years now, so me "stay home", i don't think so, it's you and the rest of the panzy whining fans that make the dumba$$ posts (we should not attend Bomber games and don't buy BB merchandise) that is way too childish, i know you never said that, but you seem like one of the whining panzy fans, and you totally missed my points and changed the subject by putting words into my mouth (team playing acceptable). REALITY CHECK DUMB A$$, as long as we are publicly owned we WILL NOT be a SERIOUS CONTENDER as we can't afford to KEEP TOP TALENT IN THE PEG.

Don't be floating that B.S. about private ownership. The Riders are community owned and Number 1 in the standings and Number 1 in making money. And their stadium is a lot older than ours. You want to know why they are better. Because they are managed better. it's just that simple. Your assumptions is pure garbage. If you find the performance and managing of this team to be acceptable. Then attend. However there is a point where attending means acceptance of this circus, which I will not support by attending. We as Bomber fans deserve better than this. It's time for change my friend. The change has to be made at the top.

I agree there is a lot of bandwagon jumping going on.

The Bombers were in the Grey Cup last year - and arguably lost due to an injured Kevin Glen. One year later we're in a serious rut and everyone is jumping ship. Don't attend games? Don't buy Bomber gear? Talk about fair-weather fans. Yea it sucks that we're losing, but that's when real fans pull up their socks and back their team even more - when they REALLY need it. It's easy to cheer for a winning team. Much, much harder to inject some enthusiasm into a floundering one. Speaking from a player point of view, these guys feed off the energy in the stadium. If anyone thinks that not showing up is going to turn anything around they're wrong.

As for trades. I personally love the powerback style of running. And although I liked Roberts, and there is no question he's an amazing back, he wasn't cutting it this year. Maybe not due to his personal skill, but we needed to have some heavy backs that can push the line and get us those critical 2nd and 3rd down short yardage conversions. Reid and Smith can do that and they showed us they could last weekend. Now we have a viable short yardage threat, which makes us less predictable and will covert into keeping drives alive and take some preasure off the recieving corps.
Also, I love Tom Canada. BUT, he's not playing to potential and we traded him for an outstanding linebacker. Moreno will give us some greatt run stopage in the middle and hopefully fire up a defense that's loaded with talent. Change needs to happen and hindsight is ALWAYS twenty-twenty. Get behind these new guys and help them help us get out of this hole.
Lastly, if we have a losing season - well, we have a losing season. Like I first said, we were in the Grey Cup last year! We should thank our lucky stars we're not in a losing dynasty like Hamilton. Get behind your team, support them through thick and thin. We have a way better chance, as fans and as players, of coming out unscathed (or less worse for wear) if we show support for the club than if we fall apart at the first sign of adversity.

Well said!

Ya gotta support your team in good times and bad!

goos words safety. and i agree tyo not go to a game is to totally give up faith in your team. i got my seasons tickets and i know come the 26th against the eskimoes i will be in my seats, in my bomber gear, cheering them on. it what a true fan does and to everyone who disagrees just go hide in the darkest corner of your basement until another good season comes around and you hop back on the bandwagon. hopefully all your injuries for jumping off this time have healed up.

good words safety. true fans wouldn't consider not going to a home game. the fans of blue are some of the best for showing support of their team and make the players want to stay. the reason tom canada is acting out about the trade.

if you don;t show up to make a statement you tell every player, coach, office member, fan, announcer, commentator, and league member that you have no faith in the bombers, and in the cfl.

true fans like me will be there on the on 16th against edmonton in bomber gear cheering like a fan does. for everyone who agrees its not worth going just go hide in a dark corner until you feel the team has enough wins to hop back on the bandwagon.
hopefully the injuries sustained from jumping off this time are healed by then.

See ex -kubie and mad get it and see the bandwagon jumping. So who needs to stay home?

Floating BS around, wake up house!! besides for last year, which team has the longest Grey Cup Drought next to the Bombers?

THE RIDERS!! THE PUBLICLY OWNED RIDERS!!

Coincidence? I think not!! and I know i'll get blasted for the comments I am about to say, but here is the reality, RIDER FANS ARE TRUE FANS, THEY FILL MOSIAC STADIUM WIN OR LOSE DRESSED IN GREEN WITH WATERMELONS ON THERE HEADS.

Dammit reading there posts every day, i can see the love they have for there team, they rarely whine and THEY SURE AS HELL DON'T JUMP ON AND OFF THE BANDWAGON LIKE SOME BOMBER FANS.

Don't you see man, STAYING HOME AND NOT BUYING BOMBER GEAR is just proof that you are NOT A TRUE FAN, YOU ONLY CARE WHEN WE ARE WINNNING, WHICH SUCKS MAN!! I COULD NOT IMAGINE A TRUE FAN STAYING HOME.

If every single fan in EVERY SINGLE SPORT thought like that, there would be no sport. whether it be the CFL, NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA .. look at the fans of the respective cities in every sport, if they thought like you, there would be NO TEAMS IN EVERY SPORT.

Now just to prove my point, i will go a little further here. If 10,000 potential fans thought like you, the BB'S would be stuck with a crowd of 18,000 let's say the amount of season ticket holders, if the walk up is piss poor, i would rather have an owner with deep pockets, then a community owned team that would lose money and put the team in a hole.

See my point? THE WHINING AND CRYING AND STUPID A$$ COMMENTS (STAY HOME-DON'T BUY BB GEAR) makes private ownership look more and more like the REAL answer. Don't blame me for telling the truth man, we stay public, we have more losing seasons than winning ones, which equals more JUMPERS LIKE YOU and POOR ATTENDENCE.

I WOULD RATHER HAVE ASPER AS OWNER INSTEAD OF ALL THE FANS LIKE YOU (PUBLIC OWNERS) ANY DAY, ESPECIALLY SINCE I READ MORE STUPID COMMENTS LIKE THESE ONES. STAY HOME, DON'T BUY GEAR. THIS IS COMING FROM A FAN, A PUBLIC OWNER, THE MORE I SEE THE WHINING AND STUPID JUMPING FANS WE HAVE, THE MORE A PRIVATE OWNER MAKES SENSE. STAY HOME, DON'T BUY GEAR, YOU DO THAT AND YOUR JUST HELPING ASPER SPEED UP THE PROCESS OF GAINING OWNERSHIP OF THE TEAM, SO YEAH STAY HOME, GOD FORBID WHEN ASPER TAKES OVER AND WE HAVE A NEW STADIUM, I HOPE THE REAL FANS SNAP UP EVERY TICKET AVAILABLE AND LEAVE YOU AND THE OTHERS LIKE YOU AT HOME, CHEERING FOR A GOOD TEAM ON CJOB.

You must be a fool. We can only hope that the team stays community owned. Asper will not help the team. His connection with the team as a board member has not done anything. The Saskatchewan team and orginization is better than us. They are community owned. They are better managed then our team and they are better marketed. We have Bauer,who is a joke. Also Asper is protecting him. The team is 2 - 8. Any other club would have fired the whole gang. We have bad people running out team. Taman and coach are no good. What Planet are you on. Are you an Asper mouthpiece ? The next few home games will be a test. If the fans stay away. Then changes are needed at top. Rider fans are great fans and do wear watermelons on their heads. But you and a few other Bomber fans have watermelons in your heads when you speak about Asper.

first of all sanjay, there is a BIG difference between being on the board and being an owner, again you are blinded by your belief that we are well off being publicly owned.

Asper is a business man with a shit load of money, he owns very successful businesses and if he (sorry when he) becomes owner and he is CEO, bauer will be gone (isn't that what everyone wants?) and Asper will be CEO.

Don't forget that Asper is a business man and if he had a feeling that he could not make money, he would not even offer to buy the team, he is going to want asses in the seats year in and year out, therefore with his deep pockets, we will finally have a winning team more than once a decade. I have said my piece on alot of threads regarding this issue and i know that i am right and you are wrong and you will see in a couple of years when Asper is owner.

REMEMBER THIS IS A BUSINESS AND ASPER IS A BUSINESS MAN, BAUER IS NOT. OH YEAH BY THE WAY ASPER IS NOT ON THE BOARD THIS YEAR, KNOW YOUR FACTS BEFORE YOU SPEAK.

You have been mislead. If Asper had such deep pockets he would be paying all the costs, including due diligence costs.Bombers had to pay for lawyers. His stocks are taking a hit. Asper should help out the CFL by putting a team in Moncton, or Halifax, instead of pi--ing off Bomber fans. Say what you want. But Saskatchewan has the best run team and has for many years. They are community owned. Asper will not beat that.

I love this...Thursday everyone showing up at the barricade...Monday LOL!

Winnipeg going down for the count this week.

H - wtf do you mean? I don't get it.

LMAO sanjay, your point is irrelevent and the fact is Asper may be taking a hit right now, but how long have the Aspers been making money, bet you were still a twinkle in daddy's eye. Think back a few years, Microsoft, Trump Enterprises, the freakin' WWE Vince Mcmahon have all taken hits in there stocks over the years, do you think the stocks will keep falling? If anyone knows when to hold em and when to fold em, it is Asper and if he was so worried about losing $$$, he would dump the company, i just don't see that happening since they have been so successful for MANY YEARS, i am done trying to prove my point TO YOU, you're already blinded and there is no cure, but you will have to live with the fact that the Bombers will be PRIVATE VERY SOON :wink:

LMAO sanjay, your point is irrelevent and the fact is Asper may be taking a hit right now, but how long have the Aspers been making money, bet you were still a twinkle in daddy's eye. Think back a few years, Microsoft, Trump Enterprises, the freakin' WWE Vince Mcmahon have all taken hits in there stocks over the years, do you think the stocks will keep falling? If anyone knows when to hold em and when to fold em, it is Asper and if he was so worried about losing $$$, he would dump the company, i just don't see that happening since they have been so successful for MANY YEARS, i am done trying to prove my point TO YOU, you're already blinded and there is no cure, but you will have to live with the fact that the Bombers will be PRIVATE VERY SOON :wink:

LOL, how did you put it before "football stupid" I believe. Sucks to be you today. :wink:

The Bombers will be run by Asper the same way Loonie Gleiberman ran Ottawa. The antics of both loonie and David are similiar. It was very sleazy of Asper to yet make another stadium announcement on the day that Stegall should have been basking in the glory. This proves Asper is a publicity seaker. As for Creswin properties, this company should be looked at. It appears to be just another numbered company, a fly by night company. Saturday's paper had one sentence that made any sense. The Federal Ministers are against funding for any CFL stadiums. Asper will have to pay the whole shot. The man has no crediabilty. This is now the 3rd stadium announcement. Can you say Ottawa circus.