WAKE UP-TIME TO BOYCOTT REST OF SEASON- REMEMBER 2008?

This is a NFP organisation, there is no ones pocketbook to pressure... It will just hurt the team. Voicing displeasure to the extent fans are now is effective in letting the BOD know that things need to be "fixed" and should in a normal organisation to force change. This is football so dumping staff , coach or players in the middle of the season now will not improve on field performance. Once the season is over unless Kelly's Bombers can perform a miraculous comeback he w'ont be allowed to stay and probably won't want to. You can see he's baked already...

I will state what i initially said, i paid for my tickets (season tickets) so by me boycotting the season is not going to hurt the club financially, seeing empty seats should be a wake up call to the BOD that we are not going to put up with this anymore, even the BOD brass stated that if the season continues the way it has been going, the gate will suffer. Those words straight from the horses mouth, if people don't want to spend there hard earned dollar on game day to watch a bunch of clowns, that is there right, and that is exactly where this circus is heading, unless some miracle happens and one of the QB'S step in and play more than a quarter of decent football, also if the reciever's we have find a way to catch the ball and not leave it up to Edwards every play, see teams know that we have one weapon at reciever in Edwards, the rest have choked, Ralph couldn't hang onto a ball if the thing was made of velcro, Bowman has been inconsistant, yes he is young and promissing, but come on i counted 3 balls that were right on his numbers that he shoulda had but dropped last game, the fumble was just a young reciever trying to do to much, i give him that. For having the best defense in the league (as many people say) giving up 55 points at home in one of the most important games of the year, is just downright unacceptable, what is even worse was the needless penalties, JoeLo's Ejection and the Defense laughing it up on the sidelines, guess they were proud of being the laughing stock of the league.