Wake has as many sacks as Ti-Cats

WOW!
Funny how the BC fans always have to make it about the mods…

He is complaining how I am trying to get this thread on topic and points out the fact that I did it on another thread as proof that things are not fair!

Makes perfect sense

Don't worry Deb. Riders fans are just Greeeeeeen with envy that they don't have Wake. Or Simon for that matter. I'll take the opinion of the many NFL scouts that are licking their chops to sign Wake over a few couch potatoe critics from the flatland saying that he is dirty.

As far as Calgary beating us? So what. Huffnagel had them ready to play early in the year while we had half the o-line on mat leave, Hako-Rosouli injured, a running back wondering if he wanted to play or garden (I still love Smith), a QB controversy and lots of confusion in the offensive co-ordination of the team.

We're good to go now and peaking in the last half of the season. I look forward to the last game of the year when we can snatch the division from Henrietta and the Stumps.

GreenandWhite represents all of the Riders fans? :lol:

Excuses are like belly buttons, everyone has one. Fact is they beat you guys twice (better, Deb?).

At least we can beat the Blue Bombers. Unlike Calgary or Edmonton. yuck yuck yuck...

...haha SM, the stamps beat down your team twice, what was the 'excuse' the second time around?....better get one ready for the last game too because I smell a sweep....dont' see RLR braggin too much about how his team fairs against mine, maybe you should take the hint....

...whoops, took that a little off topic...just defending my team....back to Wake now:

...incredible player, monster on the field, will be happy to see him go south.....

Hey if you want to talk about the past whats our record against Calgary the past few years? Oh… about 10-2. The only sweeping the stamps will be doing is sweeping out their bus as they head out on the road for the WDF. Don’t worry we’ll plow the Rodgers pass for yah!

How much more concreate evidence do you want? Im talking about the sack right down near the goal line there. Wake appeared to have put a shoulder pad right in the guy's knee cap.

For the record I don't really care if you have Cameron Wake. I think it's good for the league when you have a player of his callibre out on the field, and is really exciting to watch. But it's nice to see that most Lion fans only read and see what they want to see.

Geez… should I remind you all of the dirty plays little piggy Schultz has done over the years. He’s rolled up more guys and taken out more ankles and knees then any player I have ever seen. He makes Murphy look like a boy scout.

I agree with you, Schultz has done his fair share of that. But seeing as Lion fans started complaining because they felt as if this was being taken off topic why are you bringing up Scott Schultz?

It's called "deflecting"...

Is it just me or does it seem that of all the various fans of the various teams in the CFL, BC Lions' fans seem to all have one gigantic chip on their shoulders? Is that a requirement to be a Lions' fan or something?

Anyway, my take...........Cameron Wake should be the western MOP, Anthony Calvillo the eastern MOP, and Wake wins the league award.

And I'm an Als' fan.

It only appears that way Madjack. By far the most posters on this site are Riders fans and Eskimo fans and they hate the Lions. they’re like a swarm of locusts, they attack anything positive about the Lions or any criticism of their teams. We just attempt to keep some sanity. If you call that a chip on our shoulder… well so be it. I call it herbicide.

First off Cam Wake is a great player this really can not be disputed really. Redandwhite was right the only bad games so far where he was not great was against the Stamps. They must have figured away of taking him out of the game. I believe he is the best dlineman in the league and is in a class of his own. Not sure how anyone can dispute that. All I can say is BC Lions fans who are you trying to convince? Posters that will deny it and your not going to change their minds. Enjoy the guy because this may be his last year in the CFL. This thread is really dumb to be honest.

…looking beyond the fact that your stats are wrong, and therefore made up and relayed to you from your big brother in the top bunk let’s zero in on the basis of your post here eh Swerv?..ah yes, the famous ‘lets use past history to our advantage but only to a point where it is advantageous to do so, then I look like I’ve won the internet argument’ ploy…hey, two can play at that game, but pfft, why stop at recent records (which indeed show a decided swing to BC’s favour), lets go all the way…since the Lions joined the CFL calgary and bc have played 163 games with calgary leading the series with 87 wins, 71 losses and 5 ties…seems like BC would have to come up with 4 to 6 years of sweeps to just come in even huh?..keep on trying Leos!..just defending my team all, sorry for the off topic post…

…we take you now back to Cameron Wake…

How the hell did Eskimos fans get brought into this? Aside from Kristian, oilerrocker, and myself, I don’t see too many Eskimos fans posting. Or criticizing the Lions.

You tend to fall down a lot when you have 2 O linemen dragging you down. Most defenders would have fallen on their faces long before getting a sniff of the QB, Wake just powers thru until can just get a piece of mr QB. Dude isnt dirty, dont start that crap.

You say this

After you say this

Tells me you have no idea what you are talking about. Give it a rest.

As far as proof, its innocent until proven guilty tyvm. Ill sit here and wait for some evidence that Wake is a knee hunter. Otherwise go away :smiley:

edit

Unless you have evidence the man is using drugs, don't waste our time...

He's definately not a dirty player though