waiting for the axe to swing

a hot rumour floating around these past 10 days or so
is that the parcel apparently has been told that if the cats get to the midway point with just 1 W, that the party will be over for him, ushering in-you guessed it,dan rambo.it's no secret that mitchell does not like the parcel. have a nice day.

CITY LEGEND

Thanks McMahon!

:D :D :D

hopefully taafe gets fired too. Then the ticats could :
-bring danny barrett to be head coach
-tracy ham as offensive coordinator
-throwback uniforms
-grass field
-no more bob young interviews on tsn
-more beer at home games.

a hot rumour floating around these past 10 days or so is that the parcel apparently has been told that if the cats get to the midway point with just 1 W, that the party will be over for him, ushering in-you guessed it,dan rambo.it's no secret that mitchell does not like the parcel. have a nice day.

CITY LEGEND

Where has it been floating... in your head? Legend in your own mind clearly :slight_smile:

Hey citylegend,

Where is this rumour coming from? That would be a huge mistake. Floating is a term used by people like you who like to start rumors. "it's no secret that mitchell does not like the parcel." What is your source?

What or who is the " Parcel. "

I'm assuming Marcel Desjardins. Although I've never heard Marcel referred to as "the parcel" before so who knows.

This information submitted by
"CITY LEGEND"

...enough said, on a number of levels.

One more post from City Legend worthy of total dismisal.

I love rumours. Especially when people actually discuss them like they might even be true. :wink:

I heard you were practising up your "dance moves" :wink: :lol:

opps...sorry that's only on the Ottawa trips right! :wink:

Sorry couldn't resist...enjoy Montreal...wish I could join you! :lol:

Speaking of rumour and outright lies. :roll: :wink:

I am and always have been an angel. I'm sure Montreal will be lots of fun. It will be hard for you and Pope to make up stories if you're not there..lol

Oh we never let the "truth" get in the way of a good "Road Story"! :wink: :lol: We have "plants and spys"!

I hope to make next years train trip...besides speaking of the "axe to fall" better let this one go!

Have fun...cheer your heart out and hopefully the Ticats won't have to worry about "AXES"! :thup:

Whether there is anything to the rumour or not, if the season ends something like 3-15 or so, somebody is going to have to wear it. Remember, the stated goal this year, from Mitchell on down, is "get in the playoffs". Like any business, if the targets are not met, people have to leave.

I doubt that, I doubt anyone on the football side of things expected to be in the playoffs. Everyone involved in the marketing side tried their best to make it seem like we're trying to win now in order to sell tickets. Bob even came on here and guarenteed we'd be in the playoffs even though half our team is made up of rookies and the majority of fans failed to look at this team realistically, buying into Bob's propaganda that we were the only team working in the offseason lol. But then again we would be a 500 team right now if Taafe decided to go with a healthy gun slinger than his injured vet. Because Taafe is from the Lambardi school of thinking, play it safe, take no chances, commit no turn overs, bore everyone to death and wait for the other guy to make a mistake. It would be a perfect formula if this was the NFL and a game of inches instead of a game of angles and big plays.

Maybe Bob Young can convince Bill Parcels to come out of retirement and coach the Tiger Cats

Funny: If Mitchell is honnest and fires Dejsardins. He would have to fire himself as well, cause his record is no better and he's had more time and say.

Anyway this Ticat team is way better then last year's. They are a year away...Keep the faith.

I'm pretty sure Montreal will be glad to give Marcel his office back.

Wasn’t there a poster called steel"" something another with all the dark and inside scoops :lol: Marcel is not going anywhere give it a rest boys :roll:

Steeltiger*

:D :D :D

I have Aerosmith's "Permanent Vacation" in my head:

I got a letter from a friend the other morning
He say it's hot down by Montego Bay
I got the point and now I think it's finally dawning
Yeah, yeah, I got to get away

I got to take myself a Permanent Vacation
The sky's the limit, but my plane won't fly
My nose is clean and lordie don't need no sedation
Yeah, yeah, and that's the reason why

(Chorus)
I really need it, really, really need St Tropez
I want a tan where the sun it never shines
You best believe it that I got to get away

I got a sister, man she really got a pin head
She think she kinky but she can't get straight
She say she livin', but I kinda think she's brain dead
Just excess baggage on a late night freight

(Chorus)

I gotta take me on a Permanent Vacation
The girl's be cummin' down in Cayman Brack
I gotta hand it to a firm situation
Yeah, yeah, got to cut me some slack

I want a tan where the sun it never shines
I really need it, really need it, really really...

One doesn't need to go on vacation by posting bull manure here, but some do achieve it. LOL :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

YA thats it "STEELTIGER" that guy was a real classic :lol: