vs Winnipeg......

......no cakewalk by any means.......couple of things I think we need to concentrate on:

a) Stop Roberts......we have allowed Ranek and Warren to run for some pretty major gains in the past two games and this cannot continue.......someone like Blink will slaughter our D if this isn't corrected.......

b) Pressure the QB, whomever it may be......play the run first, but if we can get 'INSERT WINNIPEG QB HERE' to throw off the run there may be opportunities for pick offs........

c) Stop Roberts........

d) Keep doing what we've been doing on offence......it seems to be clicking along nicely, balance was a little off in the second half of the BC game (heavy on the air attack, light on the ground assault) but that was because we had to chase the lead.........

e) Stop Roberts.........

f) Break a Special-T play......c'mon, it's about time we had a spectacular runback..........doing it at home would be sweet.......

.......anything else to add?......oh yeah, Stop Charles Roberts.........

I agree thanks to Roberts the Bomber fans have something to smile about.

HAH, you forgot about old Milt, he can still burn you with the deep ball. But if you do stop Roberts, then your more than half way to a victory.

Good old slippery Milt ya he might do it to our secondary.

Milt is going to get his yards we just need to play for 60 mins and we will be fine. The same can be said for Roberts.

if you double cover milt and stack the line to stop the run, glenn will be forced to pass to another receiver. as all cgy fans know mcgarity and peterson can't hold on to the ball. if we use stokes he will fumble. we seem to stupid to pass to regimbald or use stoddard and so your defense should do fine. however if you waste men covering your ex receivers or we smarten up and use regimbald or stoddard it could be a tough night for your d. hopefully burris plays his normal vs wpg game and is useless.

I really think we should pressure Daly to bring in Stoddard and get Peterson or McGarity able to play at a professional level.

Burris is going to pick Winnipeg apart, I can feel it.

..........stop roberts.........please..........

I don't think this game is going to be that tough for you guys. I just can't stand to watch you guys get hosed by the officials anymore.

this will be an interesting game FOR SURE…im recording it, as i will be at at ivor wynne, watchin the 'GADES give hamilton another loss!!!

this time if we want to beat the BB we need offense. last time all we got was a special teams td at the beginning of the game.

also, we dont necessarily want stoddard in the game. he seemed to get big catches when the bombers needed them, and seeing as how this is gonna be a close game, that’s no good.

we can handle roberts and stegall. dont worry.

Stokes and Sutherland are going to be more involved in the passing game now that McGarity is gone. Both can fly and could make some big plays in this one. Also Reginbald, Flemming and Lysack are going to be jacked up for this one. I am expecting a very physical game inwhich both sides could suffer some big injuries.

You noticed that too. I think it has a lot to do with Nik Lewis's charge of a racist remark from last year. But hey good teams play through the penalties.
It seems more so when we play the Lions though.

you guys forgett we have Darnell McDonald he can be a interesting factor in this game so dont think u have to watch stegall and roberts

I didnt think he was going to be suiting up for this game numero uno. Is he.

........pretty doubtful he could learn the entire playbook in two nights, let alone put it to use on the field......

I would think not a snow balls chance in...

who's darnell mcdonald? :expressionless:

Congrats Stamps...you kicked our a$$...