vs. Winnipeg

........Jenkins is out (injury) , Stalling is in, I like this replacement, nothing against Jenkins but I was pretty surprized to see Stalling cut in the PS given he performed well..........

.......Buratto says he has got his O in a deathmode state of mind and has warned them that the most dangerous dog is one that looks beaten in a corner and has nothing to lose.......even though the BBs look beatable, I think Buratto is right and nothing can be assumed about the bombers.........

damned that Buratto....he does have a lot of insight.....you better send him back to the Lions.....if I remember correctly the Lions were ready to ship Geroy back to the Peg. in an offseason deal a couple of years ago and Buratto shot it down at the last min. @#$%%$$....I know he gets some things right. :lol:

i hope this game is good. i spend $200 to get to win-a-pig, and getting a ticket. kick some ass henry!

Barely squeeked out a win over the Bombers. Could be a long year for coach Higgins

I really doubt that 2nd game of the season maybe you should start watching games.

come talk to me at the end of the year

.........deal..........