VOTE SPEEDY BANKS !!!!

Got the paper top on full charge. Initiating voting machine.

Voting. In 3-2-1....

We be losing.

Need reinforcements!!

Dressler slightly ahead of Banks at the moment - up by about 250 votes and increasing it slowly. This time it is a 48 hour voting period so we've got a long weekend of clicking ahead of us. Over 20,000 votes cast in the first two hours.

We're Winning...keep it going!!! :rockin:

Lunch hour in Regina - Dressler pulling away - up by 1500.

Come on Tigertown We’re down almost 4 % (46,11% or about 2700 votes) after being up over 52% earlier. Doing what I can but also have some other things on the go so we need LOTS of help here. Had two windows and my phone going and will get back to that set up again in a few minutes. I notice that this vote goes on for TWO days so it will be a marathon for sure.
Let’s get voting!!! if you can.

We need to catch up :wink:

hey, the melon heads have stopped voting. now's the time to pounce.

The melon men are up by about 2700 votes!! :cry:

Whoa, I went on a little while ago and Dressler was up by a little over 4000 votes. I come back and suddenly Banks is leading by 275 votes. I get the feeling this is going to go back and forth over the next day and a half, and in dramatic fashions.

I need one of these.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1158223/drinking-bird-works-o.gif

LOL CFO. I was just thinking the same thing

I dont think my CTRL TAB button can take much more of this!!!!

I open up a few windows, re-size them so they were all visible, scroll until both buttons could be seen in each window (to make sure I don’t click on the wrong one), and then just click on the after the other.

I wonder if TSN is set up for a total vote count over 1,000,000

Kinda the same. I have my tabs set so the vote button is exactly in same spot. I keep my mouse curser on the vote button and just ctrl tab through the pages. I tried having 15 pages open but seemed to slow my laptop down :frowning:

My smart phone has had more use today than usual. In fact I have it plugged in charging again while still voting on it. Haven't tried more than two windows on my laptop but then I am trying to vote while doing other things too. Needless to say they are not getting a great deal of attention! :smiley:

It is at times like this that I love the touch screen on my laptop - lol

Ohh man that would be awesome. Ive tried to use my playbook but its to slow.

Lol.

Whats the time dif in Saskatoonwean? We will need to be up by a couple thousand .

I need to find a freind that can hack…reset the system so everytime someone votes for the enemy it would give the good guys a vote as well lol