Vote for Speedy B again round 2

Up against ChadOwen5 @ THF

[url=http://poy.tsn.ca/6-cfl2015/match/212-chad-owens-vs-brandon-banks]http://poy.tsn.ca/6-cfl2015/match/212-c ... ndon-banks[/url]

No one wants the dyin' hawaiin to win. I will vote Speedy - all - the - way!

:thup: :thup: :rockin: :rockin: :cowboy: :cowboy:

Request completed as directed!

Hate supporting the Argos, but the Owens catch was way more impressive.

heh!! no one asked for an opinion zip it and vote for speedy!!

j/k :lol:

double post lol

so when its Tasker vs Speedy im refusing to vote, if its a tie can they both go on to the finals lol

edit. i cant access pool A, im assuming the saskatoonewans are pushing the booger team players through

you guys better vote hard against the rider player or they gonna run away with it.

as to which ticat play, tasker by miles.

its just too bad it cant be tasker and owens in the grand final.

when it comes to voting for your own with blinders on, you guys are almost as fanatical as the rider fans :wink:

but maybe not quite fanatical enough when it comes to the end. Hope you are though. I will be voting for tasker.

Thanks for the support for "Cool Hand Luke" I think his catch was as impressive as Owens - and much as I hate to admit it, Owens' snag was very good and a game- winner to boot. You KNOW that the Rider fans will be pushing the Ryan Smith catch though - and it was good too.

admittedly we cant keep up but i still think tooners cheat, online you can get auto voters. you should see the websites its pretty big business makes one think to never trust an online polls again.

If you can’t trust the internet, who can you trust? :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Arguably the best "catch" by a player not playing with 2 broken ribs. Nothing will ever exceed "the catch" in both drama and amazement.

:cowboy:

Have to admit while multi-tasking (I do that a lot) yesterday I "accidentally" gave the "Flyin' Hawaiian" a vote :oops: - but I promise it was only one and Speedy got lots more from me! :smiley: :smiley:

I was thinking of voting for Owens I just feel so bad he has no fans to vote for him lol

lets vote Girlyman this round and see if we can get him past the booger team