Vote for Andy for MOP East

Go to bottom of page and vote for Andy, fully deserving!

[url=http://www.cfl.ca/2016/11/02/2016-cfl-team-award-winners-revealed/]http://www.cfl.ca/2016/11/02/2016-cfl-t ... -revealed/[/url]

Thanks to FG69 for the complete list :thup:

Yuck. Andy had a great year, but what a weak list of Eastern MOP candidates. Shows how brutal the division was this year.

60% for Andy already :thup:

Andy would have a tough time against Bo Levi Mitchell if selected, I'm sure it's a run away anyway for Bo as MOP.

I would think that Andy has a better opportunity to be selected as top Canadian which he is also selected but still would be in against some good competition if selected to represent the East and probably up against either Jerome Messum of Calgary or Andrew Harris of Winnipeg in the West?

GO CATS GO!!!

I'm afraid it could be a Western sweep, but I got my plug in for Andy!

Revenberg, Bomben and Chick have as good a shot as any of the western nominees IMO

Agreed on Bomben and Revenberg, but Leggett is a lock for Defensive Player.

Okay , looking at the nominees in each category for what it's worth here are my predictions for the E/W finalists and overall winners for this years awards. Prediction : 3 Cats are finalists but a Western sweep in the final voting with 3 Stamps , 2 Lions and 1 Bomber walking away with this years awards. So Agree ? Disagree ? Discuss amongst yourselves because I'm sure there will be different opinions and selections than mine. :slight_smile: :cowboy:

M.O.P....................East- E. Jackson-Ottawa
..............................West-B. Mitchell- Calgary (WINNER)

DEFENCE...................East- B. Woods- Montreal
....................................West- S. Eliminian- B.C. (WINNER)

CANADIAN...................East- A. Fantuz- Hamilton
........................................West- J. Messam- Calgary (WINNER)

O. LINEMAN................East- R. Bomben- Hamilton
........................................West- D. Dennis- Calgary (WINNER)

SPECIAL TEAM....................East- S. Logan - Montreal
................................................West- C. Rainey -B.C. (WINNER)

ROOKIE.................................East- B. Revenberg- Hamilton
..............................................West- T. Loffler- Winnipeg (WINNER)