Vote Brandon Banks Nov. 25 TSN Play of the Year !!!!!!!!!!!!

GETTING SMOKED BY THE ARGOS !! LETS GO TIGERTOWN :rockin:

Damn if the Blue team had as many people go to their games as they have voting the franchise wouldn't be in so much trouble. I got a feeling though that it's not all Arg@ fans voting against us,I've got a strong suspicion that they are getting help from others just to p!ss us off (no names mentioned :roll: )

speedy B in the lead!!!

Banks regained the lead for a few minutes, then fell back again.

It seems like, whenever he gets in front people are giving up, thinking the job is done.

Stay in there, keep voting,

If any ticat fans want some tips oink how to vote all night, PM me.

We are getting kicked again, KEEP VOTING ! DONT STOP !

once ya all are in bed out east, we in the west will decide this thing heh heh

I think there is a problem with using multiple tabs. When I was doing that we couldn't catch up and when I went back to only one we were making gains. maybe there is a correction factor for multiple votes coming from the same IP address. just a thought.

I will be voting until this thing is completed. So far I have over 4,000 votes. :smiley:

probably mostly sask fans voting for the argo player :slight_smile:

kinda wish each ip could only vote once. would be nice to think that 100,000 different people cared enough to vote.

Very strange. At 2330 we were up by 1000 votes but at 2355 we were down by 600. WTF? I also note that from this computer I cannot vote again until the 5 sec is timed out even if I have two windows open, or two tabs active.

Almost 48% of the vote but almost 3,700 hundred votes behind with 6 hrs. to go! Doable? Gotta get back to vote Oski WeeWee!

Well that would certainly keep the Rider fans (although there are many of them) from stacking it in favour of a player wearing green. Seems to me that at least the past two years (and possibly more) the play of the year has been wearing green. Last year it was Geroy Simon for heaven’s sake!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: He caught very few passes all year!

Help us out here BC!

Speedy B holding steady at about 51.35 % but keep it going! He was under 49% when I first started voting just under two hours ago and we were down by about 2000 votes. Just under thre hours to go. Going to be a squeaker - just like this Sunday's Grey Cup game but we know who will win - don't we! :wink: :smiley:

I feel like a Gang Green fan stuffing the ballot box. Oh well, the ends do justify the means. Speedy B is in a class by himself.

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

I hope Speedy B appreciates the Carpal tunnel we are all getting for him :lol:

Only have to hang on for a few more hours.

“Coach” is getting ready to put me on the six game disabled list. I’m trying to talk him out of it so I don’t miss the big game on Sunday. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha.

I think we got this. Unfortunately i have to leave for work. We will be down a man for about an hour. Carry on good soldiers!

My only worry about this, and I'm sorry to be negative, is that when Speedy B wins play of the year this will make him more desirable as a FA. I hope he appreciates the fans in this city so much he re-signs with us. :thup: