VOICES : ARGO Broadcast

At The Toronto Star , website.........go to the "way more sports" section and then chick on "ARGO/ football"........scroll down to see the article called .............VOICES : ARGO Broadcast.............

People can write the STAR through the internet about what they thought of the CBC broad cast on SATURDAY [EDMONTON and the ARGOS]

You can also do the survey , here at CFL.ca...........go to the home page.............. :smiley:

The more comments that they get , the better.............. :wink: It shows interest in the CFL.....................and the media needs to get that message for better press coverage of our great game. :smiley:

That was the best the CBC announcers have sounded in years!

Did you know the game was broadvasted on CBC radio? lol... I was out of town and stumbled upon it while in my car. It made no sense at all to air the game on radio. I picked it near the end just before the 2 yard TD from Ricky Ray... and I had absolutely no way of knowing the score, nor where people were on the field. All I ould hear was the crowd and that annoying reccurent "rocket sound" that precedes (or follows, I don't know) each Eskimos play. Do they put that noise all the time. Must get nerve-racking when you hear it three hours in a row.

I agree , on radio? …that is dumb…but I am glad fans at least got to see the game,even though it wasn’t pretty. 8)

I just heard on the radio that someone(I didnt catch where) is sueing the CBC because he is blind and it was a vioaltion of his right to not be able to hear the game :roll:

The CBC can't win , in some peoples EYES.

that lawsuit is going nowhere, cuz then everyone would get sued everytime theres anykind of labour dispute!....plus, he coulda turned on the radio, and had someone set the station for him!

he is a EDMONTON fan.......[a joke]

could u post a link to the survey u are refering to?

Its about 1 million miles long........just try my intructions in the first post of this thread.

copy and paste

It has moved................

Go to the TORONTO STARS.......... WEBSITE.

FIND : "waymoresports" click on that...................in the ledgend at the left there is the link to " Argos/football " Click on that..............

A Sean M article should be at the TOP of that page [or close to the top]

SCOLL, down to near the bottom of that page......IT IS THERE.........!

ALSO............there is an article there .........that says that the CBC didn't get many complaints about their broadcast.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!