Voice you opinion - Who should the Renegades hire as HC?

Hey Pink Panther, may I call you that? If not, forgive me. I have it on good authority that not only will Greg Marshall (whom I think is the logical replacement) not be the HC, but he doesn’t even want to come back next year.
And how the heck did June Jones’ name come up in the 1st place?

I could forgive Marshall for not wanting to come back to witness another fiasco like this season. But I do think he might consider it if the offer is right. He might even come back as defensive coordinator if he thought there was competent colleagues around him and a commitment to winning.

That said, I think as head coach he'd pull the existing team together for a terrific season. These are not bad players. They just don't seem to have any focus, drive or intensity for most of the time. All that's a sign of a very poorly coached team.

I don't know about Pink Panther but I do like most of Peter Sellers' movies
(and yes, my dog does not bite!!)

Could you imagine a 9-team league with two head coaches named Greg Marshall?

That's almost as crazy as having two teams with the same nickname!

Wasn't John Jenkins the offensive co-ordinator in Toronto when Doug Flutie was there? He also had some offensive success with Dunigan in Birmingham and Hamilton. But the fact is, without a Flutie or a Dunigan at QB, his offence has never been successful, and it won't be successful in Ottawa.

Ranek will still be a threat under the run-and-shoot, because in place of a running game it uses a lot of screens and shovel passes. Plays like that have been a huge part of Ranek's production this season under the current system, and would continue to be under Jenkins' system.

Cal Murphy.

The question is what good CFL coach would want to put his career on the line with Loonie Glieberman Circus?

Bring back Ron Smeltzer.......that way the Gliebs can pay him the money they still owe him from the last go-round. When will the grand poobahs who run the league realize that the Gliebs ared potential league killers. Just when things were turning around in the league. What a shame.