Visit The TigerTown Sports Grand Opening Event

The new TigerTown Sports store, located inside Lime Ridge Mall in Hamilton, will be opening on Thursday, September 1, and will hold its grand opening event this weekend.

Don't miss an autograph session from former Ticats great Angelo Mosca on Thursday from 5:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m., and Ticats running back Avon Cobourne and linebacker Jamall Johnson (players subject to change) will visit the store and will sign autographs for fans from 3:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 3. T.C. and members of the Ticats Cheerleaders will visit the store on Sunday, September 4, from 2:00 p.m. until 3:00 p.m.

To celebrate the grand opening, TigerTown Sports will offer 20% off all merchandise, including an additional 10% discount to Tiger-Cats Season Seat Holders from Thursday until Sunday. This special is exclusive to the Lime Ridge Mall store.

Ticats fans can also save on Labour Day tickets by visiting TigerTown Sports over the weekend. Fans can purchase a silver ticket in Sections 6 and 8 only for $46 (regular price $63) or a gold ticket in Box H and Section 7 only for $64 (regular price $80).

Located on the second floor above the food court in Lime Ridge Mall, TigerTown Sports will offer you all things Ticats, including tickets and merchandise, as well as licensed apparel from the NHL, NBA, MLB and more. If you have any questions about the new TigerTown Sports store, please contact the TigerTown Store on 1 Jarvis Street at 905-667=6206.

tried to get a Tiger cat jersey at your head office location and could get anything larger than a 2XX. Being over 6 feet tall would not fit....very disappointing!!!!!

Great news as I live on the Mountain close to Lime-ridge mall bonus for me! :thup: going in today to get 30% off total discount as a season ticket holder! I need some new gear for the second half of the season and I will get our RB's autograph for my little guy :wink:

I was there today and plan to be back tomorrow.

One question I had, (sorry, not Ticat related) is the framed autographed Sidney Crosby Team Canada Jersey from the Olympics for sale and how much is it, if it is for sale?

(How many winning lottery tickets will it take to pay for it?) :lol:

Any chance you guys do custom jerseys? I'd love a Hamilton Bulldogs Jersey without the Habs logo on the shoulders.

All the Bulldogs Jerseys come with the Habs logo on them. They are all made standard like that.

The Customization is simply the store putting the player name and number on the back.

So I doubt they'll do it.

Its usually just stitched on though, you should be able to take the logo off with a little effort.