Virtual Grey Cup, Week 15

The standings after Week 14 are posted here.

The complete rules are posted here.

Now on to Week 15. Toronto has the bye this week.
Montreal @ Ottawa
Calgary @ Hamilton
Edmonton @ Winnipeg
Saskatchewan @ B.C.

Good luck!

Montreal @ Ottawa: Ottawa has proven that they are a respectable team. Montreal's last game was atrocious. At TD Place, going with the home team. RedBlacks by 4.

Calgary @ Hamilton: Okay, call me a homer if you like. I think Jeff Matthews will surprise people. Calgary still hasn't shown that they can dominate another team, while Hamilton has done that several times. Defence and special teams will carry the day. Cats by 5.

Edmonton @ Winnipeg: Edmonton is just better. Esks by 11.

Saskatchewan @ B.C.: I don't know. Does anyone really care? Going with the home team here, because neither team is any good. Lions by 1.

My picks for week 15:

Ottawa
Calgary
Edmonton
Saskatchewan

Ottawa vs Montreal - REDBLACKS
Hamilton vs Calgary - CALGARY
Winnipeg vs Eskimos - EDMONTON
BC Lions vs Sask. - RIDERS

Well a 2-2 week knocked me down 3 spots to 33rd. Still without a perfect week, and with me picking three road teams this week, it's likely I won't be getting one this week. Still feeling down about Zach Collaros, so no commentary this week...

Ottawa

Calgary

Edmonton

Saskatchewan

Montreal
Calgary ... (Gulp)
Edmonton
BC

Montreal @ Ottawa
Calgary @ Hamilton
Edmonton @ Winnipeg
Saskatchewan @ B.C.

Ugh. Another 2-2 week, and I'm falling fast. Still ahead of the VGCC World picks, but just barely.

My picks for week 15:

Montreal @ Ottawa - These are two well match teams. The Als have a good defence but not much offence, and the Redblacks have a good offence but their defence is suspect. The Redblacks should be able to squeak out a win at home here.

Calgary @ Hamilton - Another pair of well matched teams, or at least would have been with Collaros under centre for the Ticats. But as much as I don't want to say this, until I see Mathews start a game with a full practice week under his belt, I'm going to have to give the Stamps the edge this week.

Edmonton @ Winnipeg - The Eskimos almost lost to the Lions, and the Bombers almost beat the Stamps last week. Even so, I'm saying the Eskimos should win this one. But will they need to go to Franklin to do it?

Saskatchewan @ B.C. - I've said it all season - the Riders are better than their record, having lost a lot of close games. And with Glenn getting better every week, they should be able to take the Lulayless and Beckless Lions.

Ottawa
Calgary
Edmonton
B.C.

Ottawa
Calgary
Edmonton
Saskatchewan

My picks are:

Ottawa
Calgary
Edmonton
Saskatchewan

Thank you

Richard

Montreal
Calgary
Edmonton
Saskatchewan

Thanks!

:cowboy:

OTTAWA
CALGARY
EDMONTON
SASKATCHEWAN

Rider Pride Nation Wide Big Dave!! and, sorry about Collerous injury.

Ottawa
Calgary
Edmonton
Saskatchewan

Montreal @ Ottawa
Calgary @ Hamilton
Edmonton @ Winnipeg
Saskatchewan @ B.C.

Change-up game Big Dave

BC vs Riders - LIONS

Ottawa
Calgary