Calgary
Montreal
Sask
bc

Calgary
Montreal
Saskatchewan
BC

The Stamps will be a big test for the WInnipeg D. I think that they will chase Burris around most of the night but I think Calgary's play action will get them enough first downs. I don't think either team scores 30. Montreal is too much for the Argos. Fingers crossed the Riders should beat the Cats, if there are 2 defenses in this league that the Riders can potentially score big points against its Edmonton and Hamilton. They already honked Edmonton. They need this. With both teams scrapping for their first win this will be the game of the week. If BC can hang on to the ball they'll win in Edmonton.

Calgary @ Winnipeg
Toronto @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Hamilton
B.C. @ Edmonton

Calgary @ Winnipeg
Toronto @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Hamilton
B.C. @ Edmonton

Scary to think one of Hamilton or Saskatchewan will be 0-3 to start the season.

Calgary @ Winnipeg - Close call. Very close. Actually, I flipped a coin.
Toronto @ Montreal - no brainer
Saskatchewan @ Hamilton - fingers crossed. Losing team is in for a LONG season (or a long unemployment line!)
B.C. @ Edmonton - gotta go with the hot hand. Too early in the season for BC to play well

Calgary :rockin:
Toronto :roll:
Hamilton :oops:
B.C. :?

WHO IS THAT ALONE ON TOP LOL..... Oh if only i was confident i could stay there....

Calgary @ Winnipeg - Calgary :frowning: -----Burris is not Glenn or Lemon. If the offence of winnipeg is not better this week i think we loose a tight one. Hard to see us holding Burris to under 20 points...HOPE I AM WRONG

Toronto @ Montreal -Montreal ----- Still the beast of the east despite what a lot of people say. Toronto is not the team that will dethrone them this week.

Saskatchewan @ Hamilton - Sask----- To good of a team to go 0-3 i think Durant will throw a big game.

B.C. @ Edmonton - Eskies----- They have really impressed me and it looks like Ricky is going to have a bounce back year after a weak one last year.

Winnipeg
Montreal
Saskatchewan
B.C.

Earlier I picked Winnipeg over Calgary; I have changed my pick:

Calgary over Winnipeg.
My other picks/winners remain,i.e. Montreal, Saskatchewan and Edmonton.

Thank you.

Richard

Calgary
Montreal
Saskatchewan
Edmonton

I'm glad the first two weeks are over, after going 2-2 this week to start off at 3-5 (the same record I had after two weeks last year). I'm now tied for 51st, dropping 13 spots. I'm not doing much better on the Rona pool going 2 for 4 with teams and 0 for 4 with scores for another measly 10 points. I now have 20 points over all and currently rank 16,711th out of 35,926, an improvement of 1857 spots from last week. Now comes the real football. The players should be in game shape, and should now know the play book, there are no excuses left...

Calgary - Winnipeg is 2-0 on the virtue of other teams making bad mistakes rather than the Bombers playing good football. Calgary will be too good for them.

Montreal - Toronto is improved and Cleo Lemon is a better QB this year but we're talking Montreal here, and they don't look like they missed a step.

Saskatchewan - The Riders look beatable, but Hamilton doesn't look winnable...

Edmonton - With Eric Tillman running the show, the Eskimos turnaround should be a surprise. I expect Ricky Ray to give young Lulay a schooling...

Calgary
Montreal
Saskatchewan
Edmonton

wow, this has not been a great start so far...

Calgary @ Winnipeg
Toronto @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Hamilton
B.C. @ Edmonton

I can't believe that Winnipeg and Edmonton are 2-0..

1. :D Winnipeg :D 2) 8) Montreal 8) 3) :lol: Saskatchewan :lol: 4) :thup: B.C. :thup: after 2 weeks im 1-7.....worst start ever for me...so really it cant get any worse :rockin:

Calgary
Montreal
Saskatchewan
BC

Calgary
Montreal
Saskatchewan
Edmonton