Virtual Grey Cup Championship, Week 1

Here we go, time for another season of the CFL and the Virtual Grey Cup Championship!

The games for Week 1 are:
B.C. @ Toronto
Winnipeg @ Edmonton
Saskatchewan @ Montreal
Hamilton @ Calgary

To make your picks, just post a reply to this thread with your predicted winners for these games. Picks must be made prior to a game's scheduled kickoff time in order to be accepted for that game. Remember to make your picks clear at a glance. You can view a more complete listing of the rules at

http://home.cogeco.ca/~droddick1/vgcc_rules.htm

As usual, throughout the season, you will be able to view the complete standings at http://home.cogeco.ca/~droddick1/vgcc_standings.htm (Right now it's just got the final standings from last season.)

Good luck!

BC
Winnipeg
Montreal
Calgary

BC
Winnipeg
Montreal
Calgary

BC
Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Calgary

BC
Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Calgary

BC
Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Calgary

BC
Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Hamilton

BC
Winnipeg
Riders
Calgary

*B.C.
*Winnipeg
*Montréal
*Hamilton

thanks BigDave

My picks:
BC over Toronto: The Lions are the Grey Cup champs, and will serve notice to the league that they are intent on repeating. Lions by 10.

Edmonton over Winnipeg: Edmonton needs to come out strong to prove to themselves and their fans that last year was a fluke. Home field advantage will be the difference. Esks by a field goal.

Montreal over Saskatchewan: I'm not sold on Kent Austin as a coach. Certainly not enough so for him to come out of Molson Stadium with a win in his first game. Als by 12.

Calgary over Hamilton: I have a feeling this game will be closer than most people are expecting. The two teams split games last year, and an improved Cats team could mean a good game. Stamps by 2.

Toronto
Edmonton
Montreal
Calgary

BC
Winnipeg
Montreal
Calgary

Woo! Love this! :smiley:

B.C. @ Toronto
Winnipeg @ Edmonton
Saskatchewan @ Montreal