Virtual Grey Cup Challenge XI

Well, I haven't been here in quite a while; my job has had me pretty busy most of the time. But with training camps starting up this week and the pre-season just a couple of weeks away, it's time to make the announcement that the Virtual Grey Cup Challenge will return for its eleventh season.

For those who are unfamiliar with it, I will post more details, including the complete rules, soon. Shortly after the end of the exhibition schedule, I will begin taking picks for Week 1.

Wow cool! I will be counting on beginner's luck as a new fan then.

And BigDave, if with any clout you have you can possibly do anything for Hamilton to find a half-decent solution for that massive fuss about the new stadium by September, which is about 90% of the threads in the Ti-Cats forum it seems though rightly so it seems given what has become of that ugly matter, I doubt I will be the only one to be overjoyed about that as well. :slight_smile:

Hey BigDave, do you have the old standings? I can't remember what my record was last season.

Yep. They're still posted here.

Sweet! Looking forward to doing this even though I have no clue how it works.

Awesome. Thanks, BigDave. 43-26. Not too bad. Looking forward to the up-coming season. :thup:

what an off year I had.. after making the playoffs the two previous seasons.. :frowning:

I am gonna make a huge improvement!

Right on Big Dave! I look forward to another great season!

Swah

CFL in Ottawa in 2013!
Go OSEG Go!

For those of you who are new to the VGCC, I have posted the official rules here.