Montreal
Winnipeg
Calgary
Hamilton

Saskatchewan @ Montreal Winner: Montreal
Winnipeg @ B.C. Winner: BC
Calgary @ Toronto Winner: Calgary
Hamilton @ Edmonton Winner: Hamilton

Just cruising along going 3-1 most weeks. I think the Ticats Eskies game is going to be close so I’m going to go against the grain and pick the Ticats. Worst case scenario is that I go 3-1 again so what the heck!

Will be sad that there will only be two games for the next two weekends. This past weekend rocked!

CFL in Ottawa soon!

Montreal
BC
Calgary
Hamilton

MONTREAL Over Saskatchewan. Montreal always plays well at home. Calvillo is still hot. Saskatchewan has been inconsistant and being that they won last week means they should lose this week. MONTREAL by 8

BC Over Winnipeg Speaking of inconsistant, BC has a chance to win three in a row. Buck Pierce is out. Is this Jarious Jackson’s chance to shine? Winnipeg looks like a confused team. BC by 4

CALGARY Over Toronto. Speaking of confused teams, The Toronto Ar-no-goods are struggling. Calgary needs to keep pace in the West. CALGARY by 15

EDMONTON Over Hamilton. Hugh Campbell is out watering the grass at Commonwealth stadium as we speak. This should be a great matchup down to the wire. Because they are home team I give the edge to Edmonton. EDMONTON by 1

For a bonus point, I predict there will be a thread within 5 minutes of the game finishing complaining about the grass at Commonwealth and the poor footing…What do you think Big Dave, any bonus points this week for that prediction??? :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Big Dave:

Another 3-1 week (done in by the Stamps last second loss), but things are looking up and maybe this time I'll finally have a 4-0 week.  Here are my picks for Weeks 8 & 9.
  1. Saskatchewan @ Montreal- The Riders played well for a half last week, then fell apart for awhile and finally won at the end versus Hamilton. Montreal on the other hand is home and still the class of the league. They won't lose this week either, unless the Riders play an outstanding game and and Montreal falters a bit, which I just don't see happening. I'm taking Montreal by 10 points.

2. Winnipeg @ BC Lions- The Blue Bombers are awful and may even be worse than the Argos, although that's a tough call to make. I think the BC Lions have righted the ship somewhat here and should be able to handle Winnipeg at home without much trouble. The Bombers quarterback situation still won't be rectified and this will do them in. I'm taking the BC Lions by 13 points.

3. Toronto @ Calgary- When will the Stampeders play like the Grey Cup Champions they are, and also beat a good team for a change. It won't happen this week because they are not playing a good team, but even a fair effort should be enough to defeat the Argos, who could be the worst team in the CFL. Because this game is at home in McMahon Stadium, I'll take Calgary by 12 points.

4. Hamilton @ Edmonton- Even though they lost last week on the road and were wretched in the first half, Hamilton redeemed themselves in the second half by pulling even. They still lost and will do so again to a much improved Edmonton team who has righted their season after a slow start. If this game was at Ivor Wynn I would take the Tiger Cats, but I'm taking Edmonton this week by 6 points.

These seem to be the popular picks this week, so we'll see how many 4-0 weeks there will be after week #9. Thank you so much BigDave.

Montreal
BC
Calgary
Edmonton

Saskatchewan to beat Montreal - Purely an emotional pick. But it could happen...
BC to beat Winnipeg - Mostly because they are in BC, though the Lions have been playing better of late
Calgary to beat Toronto - Toronto is just awful
Hamilton to beat Edmonton - It will be close either way.

Week 8
Saskatchewan @ Montreal
Winnipeg @ B.C.

Week 9
Calgary @ Toronto
Hamilton @ Edmonton

Weeks 8 & 9 Predictions

Saskatchewan @ Montreal - Montreal by 3
Winnipeg @ BC - BC by 10
Calgary @ Toronto - Calgary by 13
Hamilton @ Edmonton - Edmonton by 4

Saskatchewan @ Montreal - Montreal
Winnipeg @ B.C. - Leos

And the games for Week 9:

Calgary @ Toronto - Calgary
Hamilton @ Edmonton - Edmonton (sigh)

Montreal
B.C.
Calgary
Edmonton

Montreal
Winnipeg
Calgary
Edmonton

Montreal
B.C.
Calgary
Edmonton

Alouettes
Lions
Stampeders
Eskimos

Riders @ Alouettes: Riders in a a stunner in front of a soldout stadium of 350 with 200 members of rider nation. :thup:
Bombers @ Lions: Lions stomp Kelly’s crotchless Bombers. :thdn:
Stamps @ Argos: Argos take Football too literally. You need Td’s to win in Cfl. Stamps In a Laugher. :thdn:
Ticats @ Esks: Instant replay for Hamilton only Esks don"t sleep through third quarter. Esks destroy Cats. :cowboy:

please put me down for....

als
lions
stamps
eskies

Saskatchewan
B.C.
Calgary
Hamilton