Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Weeks 8 & 9

We're now entering the bye weeks, so there's a little difference. This one thread will be for BOTH weeks. You may make your picks one week at a time, or all together, whichever you prefer, as long as they are in on time. And in order to be credited with a "perfect week", you need to pick all four games correctly.

The standings are posted here.

Here are the games for Week 8:
Saskatchewan @ Montreal
Winnipeg @ B.C.

And the games for Week 9:
Calgary @ Toronto
Hamilton @ Edmonton

You can join in at any time. Pick the teams you think will win in a reply to this thread. You can elaborate if you want, but please make it easy for me to see at a glance which teams you are picking to win.
Picks MUST be made PRIOR to the scheduled kickoff in order to be considered for a game.
To change your pick prior to a game's scheduled kickoff, POST ANOTHER REPLY to the same thread. Please don't EDIT your picks once you have made them.
You can view a more complete list of all the rules here.

Good luck!

Montreal
BC
Calgary
Edmonton

Darn Tiger-cats! I was just a Ticat win away from sole possession of first! But as bad as that was, a 3-1 week is not something to feel bad about.

Anyway, I'm making my picks all at once.
Saskatchewan @ Montreal: Montreal is still the top team in the league, and almost never loses at home. No question about this one. Als by 11.

Winnipeg @ B.C.: B.C. may be coming back, but it's hard to say, since last week's win was against the Argos. Similary, Winnipeg lost badly, but they were playing Montreal, so it was hard to expect anything different. This one may be close. Lions by a field goal.

Calgary @ Toronto: Calgary has yet to show any of the championship stuff this year. All three wins have been against weaker teams, and their four losses include one against Winnipeg. Fortunately for them, they're playing the worst team in the CFL, and should be able to get back to .500. Stamps by a dozen.

Hamilton @ Edmonton: Last week, the Tiger-cats played what may be the worst half of football I've ever seen. Edmonton played what may be one of the best football games I've ever seen. Will the Cats bounce back? Sure, but they're not likely to do it on the road coming off the bye week against one of the top teams in the CFL. Cats fall back down to .500 suffering their first "losing streak" of the season. Esks by 6.

Montreal
BC
Calgary
Edmonton

Thanks
Dave

Montreal
B.C.

Calgary
Hamilton

Montreal
Winnipeg
Calgary
Edmonton

Montreal
BC
Calgary
Hamilton

Montreal
BC
Calgary
Edmonton

Here are my picks.

Week 8:
Montreal over Saskatchewan
BC over Winnipeg

Week 9:
Calgary over Toronto
Edmonton over Hamilton

Thank you.

Richard

Week 8:
Montreal
B.C.

Week 9:
Calgary
Edmonton

Here are the games for Week 8:
Saskatchewan @ Montreal
Winnipeg @ B.C.

And the games for Week 9:
Calgary @ Toronto
Hamilton @ Edmonton

All winners (I hope)

Montreal
B.C.
Calgary
Edmonton

My picks,

Montreal over the Sask.
B.C. over Winnipeg
Calgary over Toronto
Eskies over Hamilton

Cheers.

Whoo Hoo! I'm up to 69th spot! 3-1 last week, but boy that last loss really hurt. Since I've had 2 consecutive 3-1 weeks, I'm going to go for a third (you will understand when you see my last pick, I want that one to be a loss....)

Montreal
Winnipeg
Calgary
Edmonton

Montreal
BC
Calgary
Edmonton

Montreal - The Beast from The East continues to roll
B.C. - GO LIONS!
Calgary - Find a O-Line, then try again
Hamilton - This one will be a great game. Could go either way but I literally just flipped a coin to decide

BC, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatchewan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockin: :smiley: :wink:

Saskatchewan @ Montreal ......... Riders
Winnipeg @ B.C. ......................BC
Calgary @ Toronto ....................Toronto
Hamilton @ Edmonton.................Edmonton

Week 8: Montreal and B.C. to win their games.
week 9: calgary (but it would be nice to be wrong here) and Edmonton

Sakatchewan
BC

Calgary
Edmonton