Hamilton

Thanks BD! :smiley:

Change-up game Big Dave,

TORONTO

Ottawa
Calgary
Edmonton
Hamilton

Wow , another 3-1 week makes me 6-2 the last two weeksā€¦but the only problem is that both my losses were courtesy of my Cats. Ah well at least I moved up one spot to #23 and now itā€™s on to Week 9 and this weeks selections : Here we go

Montreal @ OTTAWAā€¦The TWOCOLOURS are simply the better coached team all round and the Alā€™s the last time I looked still were without a head coachā€¦Ottawa wins this one by 9

Calgary @ B.Cā€¦This one should be the ā€œGame of the weekā€ as these two teams finish out their 3 game season series with the two teams splitting the first two games by the slimmest of margins , B.C by 2 and Calg. by 3 so weā€™ll split the difference here and say that the Lions take the rubberā€¦B.C. wins by 1

EDMONTON@ Torontoā€¦This one is simple really , Edmonton has a guy named Reilly at QB and Toronto has a plug named Kilgore at QB. I know which one I would want to lead my troops into a battleā€¦Edmonton wins by 10

Saskatchewan @ HAMILTONā€¦The Cats finally return home after 4 straight on the road. I finally get to see them live again , Zach is back and the Riders are just what the doctor ordered to halt their two game losing streak
Hamilton wins by 20.

Okay thatā€™s it , thatā€™s all folks !!! Good Luck to one and all on yer picks this week and Thanks again B-Dave :rockin:

Montreal @ Ottawa
Calgary @ B.C.
Edmonton @ Toronto
Saskatchewan @ Hamilton

Woo Hoo! I finally made it over .500. First time this year, if Iā€™m not mistaken. Look out, leaders; Iā€™m only four games back. :o

Here are my picks for week 9:

Montreal @ Ottawa - The Redblacks should be able to beat the Als, as even Bad Hank has a good chance of outscoring the Als.

Calgary @ B.C. - Coin flip time. I really canā€™t call this one, and thought of abstaining here. But I figure Iā€™d make it a home sweep with my picks.

Edmonton @ Toronto - Letā€™s see - Argos or Eskimos? I know who Iā€™d like to win, but I donā€™t see that happening. (Although I didnā€™t see the Bombers beating the Als either, so who knows?)

Saskatchewan @ Hamilton - Hopefully the rust has been knocked off Collaros, and he can start the game with some completions to the right team this week. I was going to say the Riders are in free fall, but itā€™s more like theyā€™ve hit rock bottom - and didnā€™t bounce. The Ticats should be able to take this one.

Red-blacks-girl is hoping to move on up this week

Ottawa
Calgary
Toronto
Hamilton

Ottawa
Calgary
Toronto
Hamilton

Ottawa
Calgary
Edmonton
Hamilton

OTT
BC
EDM
HAM

THX

OTT
BC
EDM
HAM

Ottawa
Calgary
Edmonton
Hamilton

Yes! My second perfect week of the season! Sure there were 17 other people with a perfect week this week, but it still allowed me to rise 4 places to 9th spot. Let's see what this week holds...

Ottawa - Until Trevor Harris gets back, these games are going to be a crap shoot. Will it be Good Hank? Will it be Bad Hank? Will it be Cryin' Hank? All I know is that they will still be playing Montreal.

Calgary - Two very good teams battling it out here, but the Stamps are still the better team, especially going against a QB that seems to run hot and cold.

Edmonton - Yeah, I know the Eskimos have looked unimpressive this year, but they're playing a Toronto team that is still missing Ricky Ray, making this a pretty easy pick.

Hamilton - He. Is. Back. Last week, after not playing for 11 months, Zach was still able to put up 335 yards passing and 2 TD passes, and this time he's playing the Roughriders. Yeah, this won't be pretty...

Ottawa - Hank is getting hot and he's still the current MOP
BC - the Lions at home and they are on a roll, the Stamps didn't dominate the Riders
Edmonton - the Esks just too strong for the Argos and Kilgore is no Ray
Saskatchewan - Zach is back but the Riders will put up a few points against that Ticat porous defence

I keep forgetting that the Argos are playing a less-than-stellar QB at the moment. So here are my amended picks.

Montreal @ Ottawa
Calgary @ B.C.
Edmonton @ Toronto
Saskatchewan @ Hamilton

Montreal @ Ottawa
Calgary @ B.C.
Edmonton @ Toronto
Saskatchewan @ Hamilton

Im the only one to pick Montreal.
I did this to hopfully make up ground on eveeyone. Irs a desperate move.lol

Perce90's picks;

RedBlacks