Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 8

Time to get back above .500. :roll:

MONTREAL Over Toronto. Montreal proved last week that they are firing on all cylynders. Toronto with a returned and rested Damon Allen will still continue to struggle. Montreal always plays tough at home. MONTREAL by 8

WINNIPEG Over Hamilton. With all the talent in Hamilton they just can't get it done. Must be something in the water. Winnipeg is rolling along. WINNIPEG by 6

BC Over Edmonton. Trouble in Edmonton? They just don't seem like an interested team. Their defense doesn't seem the same. Durden should get his share of Pass Int. calls. BC by 4

CALGARY Over Sask. Whats wrong with the Stamps? 3 in a row now. The Jeykl and Hyde show in Saskatchewan means the Riders should come up flat this week. PM to Higgins...."Have you receivers practice catching the ball instead of practicing their hot dog dancing in the end zone." Calgary by 4

Montreal Over Toronto by 17

Winnipeg over Hamilton by 10

BC over edmonton by 3

Sask over Calgary by 10 billion

Montreal
Winnipeg
BC
Calgary (picking against the riders worked last week.... but really, will the stamps lose 4 straight?? Love to see it happen, but I doubt it will)

Well 2-2 last week BigDave, and that includes my picking the Ti-Cats for the third time this season and losing with them each time. Here are my picks.

Toronto @ Montreal- Damon Allen is back with a bandage on the broken finger, which I'm sure must have affected his ability to throw last week. Even with him, the Argos have NO chance to beat Montreal. I'm taking Montreal by 16 points.

Hamilton @ Winnipeg- Jason Maas didn't play last week and I didn't know he would be out. I would have switched my pick, but this week I'm sure the top rated defense of the Blue Bombers will easily handle the Ti-Cats. I'm taking Winnipeg by 14 points.

Edmonton @ BC Lions- What is wrong with the Eskimos that better offensive line play and stopping teams on defense wouldn't help. BC seems to have steadied things a bit, and at home will beat the Eskimos in a close one. I'm taking the BC Lions by 4 points.

Saskatchewan @ Calgary- How can the Stampeders lose three games in a row, with all the talent they have. It won't be four in a row, because at home they will prevail because the roller coaster that is the Riders will be on the down slope this week. I'm taking Calgary by 6 points.

As always thanks BigDave for doing this so we can have some fun with the CFL.

With a firm hold on 48th place in this wonderful little competition of ours, I think it is safe to say that I am not going to win. With that in mind I will do as last week and pick what I don't want to happen so at least I will have a consolation prize should everything go to sh*t =)

Montreal (don't actually care)
Winnipeg (don't actually care)
Edmonton
Calgary

Go Riders!!

MONTREAL over T.O.
WINNIPEG over HAM.
BRITISH COLUMBIA over EDM.
CALGARY over SASK.

Okay,here it goes;

Montreal by 13 over Toronto
Winnipeg by 5 over Hamilton
B.C. by 1 over Edmonton
Calgary by 11 over Saskatchewan

Okay,here it goes;

Montreal by 13 over Toronto
Winnipeg by 5 over Hamilton
B.C. by 1 over Edmonton
Calgary by 11 over Saskatchewan

Toronto @ Montreal
Hamilton @ Winnipeg
Edmonton @ B.C.
Saskatchewan @ Calgary

Montreal
Winnipeg
B.C.
Sask.

Montreal
Winnipeg
B.C.
Calgary

Montreal
Winnipeg
BC
Calgary

my picks for week 8
Montreal
Winnipeg
BC
RIDERS

Montreal
Hamilton
Edmonton
Saskatchewan

Gonna be a complete “homer” this week and pick all home teams:

Montréal over Toronto
Winnipeg over Hamilton
B.C. over Edmonton
Calgary over Saskatchewan

Montreal
Winnipeg
BC
Calgary

my pick this week

-Montréal
-Winnipeg
-B.C.
-Calgary

thanks BigDave

Montreal
Winnipeg
BC
SK

Toronto @ Montreal: Montreal. Argos looked pathetic against BC.
Hamilton @ Winnipeg: Winnipeg. Sorry Big Dave but your Ti-Cats are in disarray and the 'Peg is on the rise.
Edmonton @ B.C.: B.C. Don't see the Eskies turning it around this week.
Saskatchewan @ Calgary: Calgary. I'm gonna be there to bring some good ol' Renegades bad luck to Joseph and Armstead! Also, Copeland is gonna rebound from his poor performance last week.

See you at McMahon. I'll be the one in the Renegades hat and golf shirt.

Swahgade.

Montreal
Wpg
BC
Calgary