Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 8

Peaked with a 4-0 week and 30th in the table.

Edmonton
Toronto
Calgary
Bc

Montreal @ Edmonton
Winnipeg @ Toronto
Calgary @ Saskatchewan
Hamilton @ B.C.

Thanks BD!

Edmonton
Toronto
Calgary
BC

:rockin:

A 3-1 week was indeed a hollow victory when you consider that I didn't move up a bit from my 24th spot and my only loss was my Cats getting totally humiliated and swept by those Bombers on the season. :oops: :cry: Oh well it's onto Week #8 and here are my picks :

Montreal @ EDMONTON...........The Eskies break their 3 game losing streak and send the Alouettes further spiralling down the abyss in a total blow out ,taking their frustrations out on the Birds.........Eskimos by 14

WINNIPEG@ Toronto............Winnipeg stretches their win streak to 3 with a squeaker over those Argos..........The B.B's win this one on a last second Medlock fg....................Bombers by 3

CALGARY@ Saskatchewan..........A replay of last week with the same result only difference is the venue this time.............Stamps by 17

HAMILTON@ B.C..............Collaros finally back and the Cats make amends for that embarrassing loss in the Peg. I think that this one has the potential to be the "Game of the Week" as far as entertainment value goes.....Cats by 3

Thanks again B-Dave for all your time and effort and once again Good Luck to All in yer picks for this week. :rockin:

home teams this week

Edmonton
Toronto
Sask
BC

Montreal
Winnipeg
Calgary
B.C.

Go Blue Jays

Im goin with smooth

Edmonton
Toronto
Calgary
Hamilton

Edmonton
Winnipeg
Calgary
Hamilton

Edmonton
Winnipeg
Calgary
BC

Perce90’s picks;

Eskimos
Blue Bombers
Roughriders
Lions

SuperBro38’s picks;

Eskimos
Blue Bombers
Stampeders
Lions

EDM
WPG
CAL
HAM

THX

Edmonton
Toronto
Calgary
BC

Edmonton
Winnipeg
Calgary
Hamilton :rockin:

3 - 1 and I go up three ... not bad!

Week #8 Picks;

Montreal vs Edmonton; - Edmonton - They are still struggling, but I still think they are better than Montreal. Edmonton by 7.

Winnipeg vs Toronto; - Winnipeg - I hate this game ... This could go either way, but I think Winnipeg has finally found something. Even harder to believe that something is Matt Nichols. I'm going with "veteran" over Rookie in this one. Winnipeg by 7.

Calgary vs Saskatchewan; - Calgary - The fans are going to help the Riders. The Stamps are going to continue to clean up those little mistakes they have been making. Difference in this game will be less, but ... Stamps by 14. (have I mentioned I hate Chris Jones?)

Hamilton vs B.C.; - B.C. - This is the coin toss game of the week. ZC is back, but there is going to be some rust on him. BC is a good team and I don't think they will take the Ti-cats lightly (not if they want to keep pace with the Stamps). B.C. by 7.

Ottawa vs Bye; - Ottawa - The bye couldn't have come at a better time for Ottawa. Burris just lost his professionalism on International TV (thanks for making us look bush league Henry. After all the good thing you've done, is that how you want to be remembered?). Maybe this will give the team time to change his diapers and enroll him in a professional etiquette class. Ottawa gains some perspective and professionalism.

Thanks to BD for running this and good luck to my fellow competitors.

:cowboy:

Edmonton
Winnipeg
Calgary
Hamilton
Thanks Dave

Late to the party, but here's my first pics of the season...

Edmonton
Winnipeg
Calgary
Hamilton

Montreal @ Edmonton
Winnipeg @ Toronto
Calgary @ Saskatchewan
Hamilton @ B.C.

Now that's better - 3 and 1. And I moved up only two spots because most people got at least three correct picks. Ugh. And still not at .500 yet.

My picks for week 8:

Montreal @ Edmonton - Battle of the titans here. The Als seem to be improving a bit, while the Eskimos are sliding. I had to flip a coin on this one, and the Eskimos won the toss. Hopefully that's not all they win.

Winnipeg @ Toronto - The Bombers seem to have the Ticats number, and perhaps the Eskimos', but I don't think they're ready to take on the Argos yet.

Calgary @ Saskatchewan - The Stamps stomped on the Riders last week, and I don't see that changing this week.

Hamilton @ B.C. - The Ticats seem to have trouble playing in the first half of games, and this week, the second half is past their bedtimes. Even with Collaros back this week (apparently / hopefully), I don't see them beating the Lions, who are one of the top teams in the league at the moment.