Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 8

I finally, for the first time this year, pulled over .500 in the standings. But still looking for my first perfect week.

My picks for week 8:

Edmonton @ Montreal - The Eskimos are in the five-way tie for first overall, and the Als are in second last. But I'm thinking the Eskimos are there because of who they've played - and haven't played - catching the Redblacks early before Burris had had a chance to click with his receivers. The Als have been close in all of the games, win or lose, except one, and could easily be in that tied group.

Toronto @ Winnipeg - The Argos are playing fairly well, although they've squeaked out most of their wins. The Bombers haven't been, and with Willy out (I'm guessing), they really don't stand much of a chance.

B.C. @ Hamilton - I don't know what to make of the Lions. They lose to the Bombers but then beat the Eskimos. Bizarre. The Ticats, however, seem to be the strongest team in the league at the moment. It will be interesting to see how they handle Harris this week. Also, will their heavy blitz package work on Lulay?

Ottawa @ Calgary - The Redblacks are definitely starting to play well, much better than I expected in only their second year. And the Stamps have been struggling, winning their four games by a total of nine points. But I expect that they'll be able to hang on in this one, even if they have to take it in overtime. Mostly because of the late start - the Redblacks players are going to be up way past their bedtimes, and will be falling asleep by the end of the game.

:roll:

Montreal, toronto, Hamilton, Calgary. :rockin: 8) :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Big Dave.

Edmonton morally does not play well in Montreal
Toronto
Calgary
Hamilton

Edmonton @ Montreal
Toronto @ Winnipeg
B.C. @ Hamilton
Ottawa @ Calgary

And yet another 2-2 week drops me another 6 spots from #13 down to #19. Oh well at least I'm consistent,anyways on to this weeks picks:
EDMONTON @ Montreal.....The Alouettes fall farther back of the Eastern pack.The Eskimos win ugly in a low scoring defensive affair....Eskimos by 6

TORONTO @ Winnipeg.....Willy officially gone 6 to 8 weeks means that the Bombers are unofficially eliminated from play-off contention once again. If Brohm starts for the Bombers expect this to be over at 1/2 time or sooner....Argos by 14

B.C @ HAMILTON ....The BEST TEAM in the league continues their dominance at home and runs their undefeated THF record to 10-0 . The Cats will eventually lose one at home but not this week.....Cats by 17

Ottawa @ CALGARY ....The Stamps fall ass backwards into another win and revenge their earlier loss to the REDBLACKS but not by much as is the norm this season with this Stampeder team.....Stamps by 3

So there ya have it !!!! Bobo's week #8 picks.......taking Edmonton/Toronto/Hamilton/Calgary...
Good luck to all on your picks this week :thup:
THANKS AGAIN B-DAVE :smiley:

Edmonton @ Montreal
Toronto @ Winnipeg
B.C. @ Hamilton
Ottawa @ Calgary

Montreal
Toronto
Hamilton
Calgary

Als, Argos Ticats Stamps

Dutch 31 computer still down he picks Edmoonton, Toronto, Hamilton, Calgary

Edmonton
Toronto
Hamilton
Calgary

:P

edm
tor
ham
cal

One change

Montreal

Thanks!

Edmonton @ Montreal
Toronto @ Winnipeg
B.C. @ Hamilton
Ottawa @ Calgary

I hate to pick Calgary against my RB but I don't think the Stamps will lose against them twice in a row!

I also pick Saskatchewan not to lose :twisted:

Thanks BD!

Despite my pick, Go RB!

Redblacks girl says…

Montreal
Toronto
Hamilton
Ottawa

Thx

Als
Bombers
Ticats