Argos
Eskimos
Lions

Changing my choice to

Winnipeg
Montreal

Winnipeg over Hamilton
Montreal over Toronto

West picks pending...thanks again, BigDave...

Als
TiCats
Eskies
Leos

Hamilton
Montreal
Edmonton
Calgary

Big Dave:

A 3-1 week gets me excited and raring to go 4-0 this time. Hamilton messed me up last week by playing so well, but I'm still not picking them until they win a couple more times. Here are my picks for this week 8/9.

1. Hamilton @ Winnipeg- A tough pick to make in the battle of the two worst teams in the CFL, When you're not sure, I usually go with the home team, so I'm taking Winnipeg by 3 points.

2. Montreal @ Toronto- Montreal looks ready to take off and really jell with their strong passing attack. Toronto still looks like they have trouble stopping teams, so I'm taking Montreal by 9 points.

3. Saskatchewan @ Edmonton- The amazing run by the Riders came to an end, mainly I feel due to so many injuries. Being on the road, this will be a real character game for the Riders to win, but I don't think they will. I'm taking Edmonton by 7 points.

4. Calgary @ BC Lions- Calgary won on the road last week over a decimated Riders team. They are good, but not good enough to beat BC in Vancouver, and win two in a row on the road. I'll take the BC Lions by 6 points.

Thanks Big Dave, I'm dreaming of a 4-0 week, and we will see if it's reality or simply dreaming.

Winnipeg
Montreal
Edmonton
Calgary

Winnipeg
Toronto
Edmonton
Calgary

thx D!

Ham.
Mont.
Sask.
B.C.

Hamilton @ Winnipeg: Hamilton embarrassed the Argos twice, and the Argos have won both their games against the Bombers. Even without Lumsden, if Hamilton can't win this, there's something out of whack with the universe. Cats by 6.

Montreal @ Toronto: The Argos are just simply not a good team. Als by 10.

Saskatchewan @ Edmonton: Now that the Riders have learned how to lose, I predict they'll get better at it. :lol: Seriously, Edmonton's explosive offence will likely outgun a battered Saskatchewan team. Esks by 7.

Calgary @ B.C.: It doesn't matter which team I pick in this game; I don't think I've gotten a Calgary game right all year. Lions by 5.

Winnipeg
Montreal
Edmonton (for the same reason as Big Dave cited)
BC

All road teams worries me, but I'll go with my gut:

Hamilton
Montreal
Sask
Calgary

Hamilton @ Winnipeg
Montreal @ Toronto
Saskatchewan @ Edmonton
Calgary @ B.C.

Hamilton
Montreal
Saskatchewan
BC

I pick all the home teams.

Hamilton
Montreal
Saskatchewan
Calgary

Hamilton
Montreal
Saskatchewan
Calgary

Winnipeg over Hamilton
Montreal over Toronto
Edmonton over Saskatchewan (Something is telling me)
B.C over Calgary

my pics for week 9 ( after lengthy deliberation)

.....ESKIMOS over Riders

.....LIONS over Stamps.

Hamilton @ Winnipeg - Take the Bombers
Montreal @ Toronto - Take the Als
Saskatchewan @ Edmonton - Take the Esks
Calgary @ B.C. - Take the Stamps