Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 7

The Week 6 standings are posted here.

To join in, start making picks. New participants may join up until the Labour Day games.
Each week, reply to the VGCC thread with your picks for the winners.
If you elaborate, make your picks clear at a glance.
Picks must be in PRIOR TO the SCHEDULED KICKOFF TIME in order to qualify for that game.
To change your picks, post a new reply to the thread. Editing your original thread may invalidate all your picks.
At the end of each week, participants will be ranked based on the number of correct picks, followed by most perfect weeks, then highest aggregate spread (the total of the point spreads of all games picked correctly MINUS the total of the point spreads of all games picked incorrectly), and lastly highest percentage correct. Ties will be broken according to participants’ peformance in the most recent week.
The complete rules are posted here.

Now for Week 7. Toronto has the bye this week.
Hamilton @ Winnipeg
B.C. @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Calgary
Edmonton @ Ottawa

Good luck!

Ugh! 0-4 last week, and I drop from 5th to 14th. Gotta climb back up that ladder.

Hamilton @ Winnipeg: Hamilton is 3-0 on the road, Winnipeg is 0-3 at home. Winnipeg is the inferior team coming off a huge upset win, and upset Hamilton the last time they played. They can’t do either twice in a row. Cats by 11 to claim first place.

B.C. @ Montreal: B.C. is 2-1 at on the road, Montreal is 1-2 at home. Montreal is coming off a huge win against the worst team in the country, which will likely lead to overconfidence. Lions by 8.

Saskatchewan @ Calgary: Not much to say here. Calgary is #1 in the West, the Riders are the worst in the country. Calgary is also the only team with a winning record (2-0) at home. Stamps by 25.

Edmonton @ Ottawa: Both teams are on two-game losing streaks, and I don’t think Burris’ finger is as healed as he says it is. A lot of his passes were off target on Sunday. Edmonton is 1-0 on the road and Ottawa is 0-1-1 at home. Esks by 5 in what should be the game of the week.

HAM
BC
CGY
OTT

Hamilton
B.C.
Calgary
Edmonton

Home teams again.
Its gotta balance out eventually

Winnipeg
Montreal
Calgary
Edmonton

When I went 1-3 last week I thought I would drop in the standings a whole lot. Instead I only dropped one spot, not to bad.

Winnipeg: This game should be a big nail bitter. Winnipeg by 3.
B.C. : The lions win by 10 or more.
Calgary: No chance that Saskatchewan will win this. Calgary by 30. :roll:
Ottawa: This game could go either way because I don't think that Reilly will let his team lose three games in a row but, I think that the home crowd will help Ottawa to the victory. Redblacks by 3 probably in overtime.

Thanks BD! :rockin:

Winnipeg
B.C.
Calgary
Ottawa

Thanks BD!

Hamilton @ Winnipeg
B.C. @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Calgary
Edmonton @ Ottawa

Several changes of mind already as i struggle to get to 2-2 in a week.

Winnipeg
Bc
Calgary
Ottawa

Well what an utterly disastrous week that was. I went 1-3 this week and as a result...

I....went....up....one...spot...and....now...I'm tied for...7th....

o-kay then...let just make the picks....

Hamilton - Masoli seems to have gotten the turnovers under control which was the chief reason for the Bombers victory last month over the Cats.

B.C. - Yeah, I don't think this will be close...

Calgary - The Riders lost to the freakin' Alouettes, they have no chance against the Stampeders.

Edmonton - Ottawa just lost to an Argo team that was missing Ricky Ray. they're not going to beat a team led by Mike Reilly...

Winnipeg
B.C.
Calgary
Ottawa

Winnipeg
B.C.
Calgary
Edmonton

Hamilton @ Winnipeg
B.C. @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Calgary
Edmonton @ Ottawa