Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 7

Finally got around to doing this. I didn't get home until 12:30 last night. The weather delay caused me to miss my bus, which caused me to miss my connection. Finally got to sleep at around 2, and was stumbling around like a zombie all day. The standings after Week 6 are now posted here.

The complete rules are posted here.

Now on to Week 7. Calgary has the bye this week.
Edmonton @ B.C.
Montreal @ Ottawa
Saskatchewan @ Toronto
Winnipeg @ Hamilton

Good luck!

Edmonton @ B.C.: B.C. has shown a penchant for blowing big leads, and Edmonton for winning big. Whether or not the Lions get out to a big lead in this one, the outcome is clear. Esks by 10.

Montreal @ Ottawa: Ottawa continues to be something of an anomaly after beating Calgary a couple of weeks ago. They've already beaten Montreal in Week 1, but that was B.C. (Before Cato.) I don't think he's the greatest thing to come along since the forward pass, but I do think Montreal is the better team. Als by 6.

Saskatchewan @ Toronto: It doesn't get any easier for these Riders. I'll be cheering for them, but I don't think they stand a chance. Argos by a dozen.

Winnipeg @ Hamilton: Playing Hamilton at home has not gone well for opposing teams. Winnipeg will be looking for revenge for the 52-26 smackdown Hamilton delivered at IG FIeld, but they won't get it. Cats by 11.

Edmonton
Ottawa
Toronto
Winnipeg

My picks are:

Edmonton
Montreal,so I hope.
Toronto
Hamilton

Thank you

Richard

Lions vs Edmonton - ESKIES
REDBLACKS vs Montreal - OTTAWA
Toronto vs Riders - ARGOS
Tiger Cats vs Winnipeg - HAMILTON

edmonton
montreal
toronto
hamilton

My picks for week 7:

Edmonton
Ottawa
Toronto
Hamilton

Yeah,I might get two 3-1 weeks in a row. :smiley:

Edmonton
Ottawa
Toronto
Hamilton

Go Redblacks!

Thanks BD! :rockin:

BC - I sure hope to be wrong, but my confidence in Nichols on the road is still less than par right now. If the Esks win it, it will be a close one. I am thinking that BC will play with some extra rage after dropping that game against Toronto two weeks ago and on the road last week. BC are ravenous as Edmonton comes off two blowouts.

Montreal - This team can only defeat themselves at this point. A very good defensive play by Calgary, when perhaps the ball should have been tucked in that much more tightly, was the only difference in that loss on the road last week. Pass coverage also needs to be shored up, but I do not fear Ottawa on that basis either.

Toronto - It's their game to lose at home despite claims otherwise.

Hamilton - Ditto for the second week in a row

Edmonton
Toronto
Montreal
Winnipeg

Edmonton @ B.C.
Montreal @ Ottawa
Saskatchewan @ Toronto
Winnipeg @ Hamilton

Eskimos
Alouettes
Argonauts
Tiger-Cats

Edmonton
Ottawa
Saskatchewan
Hamilton

Thanks BD

BC, Montreal, Toronto, Hamilton

• thanks Big Dave :cowboy: :rockin:

BC
MON
TOR
HAM

THX

Well, I’m back to .500 again with a 3-1 week. And my aggregate should be back in line, with my loss being a close one.

Here are my picks for week 7:

Edmonton @ B.C. - The Lions are looking weak lately. The Eskimos aren’t. The only thing that makes me hedge on this one is that the Eskimos have had an easier schedule so far. Still calling it for them, though.

Montreal @ Ottawa - The Als have been playing fairly well, but not great. The Redblacks, on the other hand, have been inconsistent. But they’re coming off a huge win against the Stamps, with Burris finally clicking again with Williams. Can he string two good games in a row? I think so, especially playing at home.

Saskatchewan @ Toronto - The Argos aren’t going to want to lose two in a row, especially in front of their hundred of loyal fans. And I don’t see the Riders snapping their losing streak on the road against one of the top teams.

Winnipeg @ Hamilton - The Bombers have won a few games against the weaker teams, but were trounced by the Ticats at home. The Ticats, on the other hand, are just getting better in all aspects of the game. And of course, there’s the whole Timmies Field record to uphold.

Edmonton @ B.C.
Montreal @ Ottawa
Saskatchewan @ Toronto
Winnipeg @ Hamilton

Edmonton
Ottawa
Toronto
Hamilton

Edmonton
Montreal
Toronto
Hamilton