Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 7

The standings after Week 6 are posted here.

To join in, just start making picks.
To make picks, post a reply to this thread, stating which teams you think will win this week's games.
To be counted for a game, your pick must be in prior to the scheduled kickoff time.
If you want to change your pick, post a reply to the thread, stating that you want to make a change. Do not edit your original post. Changes, like picks, must be made prior to the scheduled kickoff time.
In the event of a dispute, my word is final.
The complete rules are posted here.

Now on to Week 7. Toronto has the bye this week.
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg
Edmonton @ Montreal
Hamilton @ B.C.
Ottawa @ Calgary

Good luck!

Congrats to "stamphater" & "krusadex" & "kenney_ploen" going 4-0 this past week. Very impressive in an unpredictable week.

As far as this week goes.

Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg ... Game of the week here as RiderNation invades IG Field to face the surging Bombers. Nice to see this rivalry being contested and competitive yet again. A real early test for both teams. I'm going to take Winnipeg at home in this one. I'm tempted to see how many air miles I have & fly out to catch this game. Big Blue at home in a close one.

Edmonton @ Montreal ... Edmonton wins easily.

Hamilton @ B.C. ... going against my better judgement here but I say Hamilton steals one here. TiCats on the road in an upset.

Ottawa @ Calgary ... Calgary handedly. Burris gets pulled yet again but sooner.

Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg: I guess it's time to admit that Winnipeg is for real. Saskatchewan's two straight wins have been against two of the worst teams in the league. Bombers by 4.

Edmonton @ Montreal: Montreal is absolutely terrible, by far the worst team in the country. Is Edmonton for real? It would appear so, though it really doesn't matter in this one. Esks by 11.

Hamilton @ B.C.: Total homer pick, but I wouldn't be making it if I didn't think it was possible. Hamilton has been one play away from beating the league's best, and B.C. is not in that category. These breaks have got to start going their way eventually. Also, the 10:00 start didn't seem to bother them in Alberta. Cats by 2.

Ottawa @ Calgary: Just when Ottawa was showing signs of competitiveness, they get dumped on at home. Bad Hank usually doesn't show up two games in a row, so this one should be better. But Calgary is one of those Western teams that have given the RedBlacks trouble, and I can see that continuing. Stamps by 9.

Saskatchewan
Edmonton
B.C.
Calgary

Another week I am not picking Ottawa. Last time it worked well and it will do the same this week.

Thanks BD! :slight_smile:

My picks for week 7 are:

Winnipeg over Saskatchewan.
Edmonton over Montreal.
BC over Hamilton.
Calgary over Ottawa.

Thank you and a nice week to all of you.

Richard

Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg
Edmonton @ Montreal
Hamilton @ B.C.
Ottawa @ Calgary

Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg
Edmonton @ Montreal
Hamilton @ B.C.
Ottawa @ Calgary

.......Bombers
........Esks.
.........B.C.
...........Calgary

My picks for week 7:

Saskatchewan
Edmonton
BC
Calgary

Well, at least I was back to picking 50-50 last week, although I'm still under .500 for the season.

Here are my picks for week 7:

Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg - The Riders have been hot and cold this year, while the Bombers have been hot and lukewarm. So I'm going with the Bombers at home this week.

Edmonton @ Montreal - The Als are still struggling to find an offence. The Eskimos, on the other hand, are one of the strongest teams in the league, having both a strong offence and defence. Have to go with the Eskimos, even in the Als' house.

Hamilton @ B.C. - Based on the Ticats record so far this year (other than the first week), this game will come down to the last play. With any luck at all, the Ticats figure out which 59 minutes to play. Assuming Glenn is starting again, the Lions will be on the losing side of the turnover game. (Hoping Butler is back to play safety.)

Ottawa @ Calgary - While the Stamps lost a close one to the Lions last week, they are still one of the strongest teams in the league. The Redblacks are competitive in the league, but not with the top teams.

Winnipeg
Edmonton
B.C.
Calgary

This season is nearly lost since i'M stuck at 500. I need more perfect weeks to have any chance of catching up.

Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg - Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ Montreal - Edmonton
Hamilton @ B.C. - Hamilton
Ottawa @ Calgary - Calgary

Winnipeg
Edmonton
British Columbia
Calgary

WINN.
Edm.
Ham.
Cal.

Thanks Dave

Sask @ Wnp
Edm @ Mtl
Ham @ BC
Ott @Calg

Sask
Edmonton
Calgary
BC

I have to pick Ottawa! Go REDBLACKS! Thanks BD!

Saskatchewan
Edmonton
BC
Calgary

Saskatchewan
Edmonton
B.C.
Calgary

Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg
Edmonton @ Montreal
Hamilton @ B.C.
Ottawa @ Calgary