Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 7

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
Edmonton

Calgary - Montreal doesn't play good at home against Calgary.
Saskatchewan - Toronto has too many problem.
B.C. - Not sold on Winnipeg yet, and how can you argue with 8-1 at home last season?
Edmonton - Going down with the ship. :stuck_out_tongue:

Montreal
Saskatchewan
BC
Edmonton

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
Hamilton

...MONTREAL....over Cal....Als. should have enough to beat-up on a bunch of tired ol cowboys..(short week for the stamps.)

...SASKATCHEWAN...over T.O.....Riders will most likely punish a quarterback deficient Argos...

...WINNIPEG...over B.C.....whose secondary is hurtin' worse????and which qb. are the lions starting...could be the dif. in this one...

...HAMILTON...over Edm.....Cats look like they're finally getting it together... Ricky and the esks. will be snarly after losing a close one to the stamps...but Lumsden will probably run all over their suspect 'd'....

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
Hamilton

Go Riders!!

Book the Alzheimer ward! I thought I made my picks but I can't seem to see them so I'll do them again.

CALGARY Over Montreal. Calgary finally has their stuff together. Unless Marcel Icantspellhis name gets fired this week, the Calgary defense should be sacking Calvillo all day. CALGARY by 3

SASKATCHEWAN Over Toronto. WOnt matter if its Allen or McMahon. The Riders defense should have a field day. Bishop can't return fast enough. RIDERS by 8

BC Over Winnipeg. This should be a close one. Both teams are nicked up. Buck Pierce is back, and should get the start. Wally should have them ready. McCallum to kick the winner. BC By 2

EDMONTON Over Hamilton. This will probably the best game of the week. Should be a see-saw as Jason Maas returns home. I'd like to take Hamilton, but The Esks wont lose three in a row, especially two in a row at home. EDMONTON by 2

Montreal over Calgary
Saskatchewan over Toronto
B.C. over Winnipeg
Edmonton over Hamilton

Calgary @ Montreal: This is a hard pick, because Calgary's been hot and cold. When Burris plays well, they're as good as anyone; but when Burris has a bad game, well, it's not pretty. Montreal at home is usually a safe bet, but this season home field has had no advantage. Stamps by 4.

Saskatchewan @ Toronto: In spite of the standings, at this moment, the Riders are the best team in the Western Division, while the Argos are probably the worst team in the league. This is going to be over early. Riders by 20.

Winnipeg @ B.C.: #1 vs #1, probably the game of the week. They're both coming off of losses last week, and for the Lions it was their first loss of the season. I just think it's more likely that the Bombers will lose two in a row than that B.C. will. Lions by 5.

Hamilton @ Edmonton: I can't wait for this game. Edmonton has been quite beatable this year, and last year a much weaker Hamilton team swept the series against an Esks team that is about as good now as they were then. Cats by 9.

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
Edmonton

Montreal
Saskatchewan
B.C.
Edmonton

montreal
saskatchewan
bc
edmonton

Montreal
Sask
Winnipeg
Edmonton

Wow. A few tough choices this week.

Montreal - short week for Calgary, inconsistent quarterback, and various other minor issues. Give the win to the Alouettes in a close one.

Sask - they just look dominant right now.

Winnipeg - BC shouldn't lose two in a row at home, but I think their record is a little bit better than they actually are. Winnipeg will come in looking for blood and I think they'll find it.

Hamilton - been back and forth on this one, but Edmonton has a number of injuries and the last place defence. I think the Ti-Cats will be looking to prove that they're not terrible and will succeed.

The only relatively easy pick this week was Sask - watch all of us get it wrong!

Als
Argos
Bombers
TiCats

After last week, I need to get off this snide. Week 7 picks:

Calgary over Montréal (but it'll be close)
Saskatchewan over Toronto
Winnipeg over B.C.
Edmonton over Hamilton

Montreal
Saskatchewan
BC
Hamilton

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
Edmonton

Tough week for picks. Here they are for week 7