Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 7

The games for Week 7 are:
Calgary @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Toronto
Winnipeg @ B.C.
Hamilton @ Edmonton

The standings are posted at http://home.cogeco.ca/~droddick1/vgcc_standings.htm .

To make your picks, just post a reply to this thread with your predicted winners for these games. Picks must be made prior to a game's scheduled kickoff time in order to be accepted for that game. Remember to make your picks clear at a glance. You can view a more complete listing of the rules at

http://home.cogeco.ca/~droddick1/vgcc_rules.htm

Good luck!

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
Hamilton

Calgary
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
Hamilton

Calgary
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
Hamilton

Thanks BigDave

Calgary @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Toronto
Winnipeg @ B.C.
Hamilton @ Edmonton

Calgary
Saskatchewan
B.C.
Hamilton

Wow! Went 2-2 and didn't lose any ground.

All visitors this week.

Calgary because they are showing more on offence then Montreal. I'm not convinced that the Al's ship is righted.

Sasketchewan because the Argos are in disaray (?) and KJ is on a roll.

Winnipeg because of BC's injuries and Kevin Glenn is still playing very well despite the set-back in Hamilton.

Hamilton because they now believe that they can do it!

Risky picks but the payoff could be huge!

Calgary @ Montreal - Stamps to win.
Saskatchewan @ Toronto - Riders to win.
Winnipeg @ B.C. - Lions to win.
Hamilton @ Edmonton - Ti-Cats to win.

Thanks BigDave!!!

Wow, first of all I'd like to thank/congratulate the Ti-Cats for a well earned/deserved win this week. And to Sandro DeAngelis for booting that game winning field goal! Enough bragging though, this week looks ridiculous, I think I'll be lucky going 2-2. Anyways here goes.
Calgary @ Montreal = Calgary
Saskatchewan @ Toronto = Sask
Winnipeg @ B.C. = BC (will change if Jackson is still our starter)
Hamilton @ Edmonton = Edmonton

-Montréal
-Saskatchewan
-B.C.
-Hamilton

All winners..(I hope)

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
Hamilton

Many thanks BigDave.

Calgary @ Montreal - Calgary
Saskatchewan @ Toronto - Saskatchewan
Winnipeg @ B.C. - Winnipeg
Hamilton @ Edmonton - Edmonton

Three road teams to win this week, except Edmonton pulls off a victory in their own barn.

Hamilton got their first victory... Now, it's back to their losing days.

BTW- the Bombers (my boys 8)) rebound with a MUCH BETTER performance, and manage to obtain a victory in the dome against the Lions. :thup:

Go Blue!
Thanks again.

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
Hamilton

Winners:

Calgary :cowboy:
Sask
B.C.
Edmonton

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
Hamilton

Montreal to win at home
Saskatchewan to win always
Winterpeg to bounce back and win
Edmonton to correct last week's bonehead loss.

Calgary
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
Edmonton

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
Hamilton

Calgary @ Montreal - This is a very hard game to pick, which team is gonna show up, will both, neither? Home field and Some errant Burris throws will allow Montreal to sneak by.
Winner: Montreal

Saskatchewan @ Toronto - Toronto is a team that doesn't know who its starting QB is, their coach is a glorified cheerleader, and quite frankly they just look lousy. Sask on the other hand has looked pretty darn good the last two weeks. Sasks Defence is monstrous, and there is little chance in my opinion for Rocky, or McMahon or who ever is throwing the ball to do much against it
Winner: Saskatchewan

Winnipeg @ B.C. - Another hard one to judge, BC will rebound from their loss, but will it be enough. The bombers also just lost and want to show the league that they are a Top team. I am really having trouble with this one, but since I got some ground to make up, I am going with the Bombers
Winner: Winnipeg

Hamilton @ Edmonton - Its a very hard thing to go into Edmonton and get a win, Calgary just did it but I think its doubtful that The Cats can do it. Yes Lumbsden is a beast, but one guy does not make a team, and I just don't see Mass turning it on against his former team.
Winner: Edmonton

CALGARY- short week but talent should do it

SASK- toronto has no qb

WINNIPEG- see above

EDMONTON- home fields the difference (sorry bd!)