Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 6

The Week 5 standings are now posted here.

To join in, start making picks. New participants may join up until the Labour Day games.
Each week, reply to the VGCC thread with your picks for the winners.
If you elaborate, make your picks clear at a glance.
Picks must be in PRIOR TO the SCHEDULED KICKOFF TIME in order to qualify for that game.
To change your picks, post a new reply to the thread. Editing your original thread may invalidate all your picks.
At the end of each week, participants will be ranked based on the number of correct picks, followed by most perfect weeks, then highest aggregate spread (the total of the point spreads of all games picked correctly MINUS the total of the point spreads of all games picked incorrectly), and lastly highest percentage correct. Ties will be broken according to participants’ peformance in the most recent week.
The complete rules are posted here.

Now for Week 6. Hamilton has the bye this week.
Winnipeg @ Edmonton
Saskatchewan @ Montreal
B.C. @ Calgary
Toronto @ Ottawa

Good luck!

Might as well make my picks now.

Winnipeg @ Edmonton: Edmonton is the better team, and they are smarting after the huge chokefest on Saturday at the hands of my Cats. Esks by 11.

Saskatchewan @ Montreal: Two teams that are struggling to get/stay out of the basement. Tough call; going with the visitors. Riders by 2.

B.C. @ Calgary: The battle for first in the West. Tough call; going with the visitors. Lions by 2.

Toronto @ Ottawa: Ottawa is coming off their first loss and don’t want it to be a streak. Burris might play. Redblacks by 4.

This week, until I know the QBs and injuries, too hard to make any pics

I’ve pretty much lost confidence in my picks this year, but here goes nothing:

Edmonton
Montreal
B.C.
Ottawa

Week 6 picks,

EDMONTON
MONTREAL
CALGARY
TORONTO

In case Chronicguy doesn't make it back; current picks

Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Ottawa

Edmonton
Montreal
Calgary
Ottawa

...back to the drawing board again...I'll play until labour day to see if I can right this sinking ship...if not I'll save BD the hassle of useless data entering :smiley:

Winnipeg @ Edmonton
Saskatchewan @ Montreal
B.C. @ Calgary
Toronto @ Ottawa

Winnipeg @ Edmonton
Saskatchewan @ Montreal
B.C. @ Calgary
Toronto @ Ottawa

Edmonton
Montreal
Calgary
Toronto

Winnipeg @ Edmonton
Saskatchewan @ Montreal
B.C. @ Calgary
Toronto @ Ottawa

Winnipeg @ Edmonton
Saskatchewan @ Montreal
B.C. @ Calgary
Toronto @ Ottawa

Winnipeg @ Edmonton
Saskatchewan @ Montreal
B.C. @ Calgary
Toronto @ Ottawa

Edmonton
Saskatchewan
B.C.
Ottawa

Winnipeg @ Edmonton
Saskatchewan @ Montreal
B.C. @ Calgary
Toronto @ Ottawa

Edmonton
Saskatchewan
BC
Ottawa

All home teams

Glad I waited until after the Argo/Als game last night to make my pics. Confirmed that the Als are bad and the Argos without Ray will struggle:

Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Ottawa

Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Ottawa

Well that was short lived, after posting my first perfect week in ages, I come back down to Earth with a 2-2 week that...has...me...rising one spot to 8th?

Okay then...

Must have been one of those weeks....

Edmonton - What are the chances that Winnipeg can pull off a similar upset against the Eskimos that the Ti-Cats pulled last week? None at all...

Saskatchewan - Montreal is just too injury riddled to put up much of a fight against a Saskatchewan team that managed to beat a much better Ottawa team that's had injury problems at the QB spot.

Calgary - B.C. has surprised a lot this year, but the Stamps are at home where they are usually nearly unbeatable...

Ottawa - It's not going to matter who will be starting at quarterback for the RubyGlooms this week, Ricky Ray is injured which means Toronto has no chance...

Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Ottawa

Thanks BD. Going with my gut and heart this week