Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 6

Still hanging in at #4 on the charts :smiley: anyways on to this weeks picks.......

B.C. @Winnipeg....Just my opinion but simply put Tedford a better coach than O'Shea,Lulay healthier than Willy and Winnipeg seems to implode more often then not when playing at IGF where they have lost way more than they've won since moving in to their new home. The Lions take this by a touchdown if Willy starts and remains upright and win by a 100 if Willy goes down and is replaced once again by Mr. Brian "I totally SUCK" Brohm. So I'll say BC by either 7 or a 100. :slight_smile:

Saskatchewan @ EDMONTON....The self proclaimed " I'm a Great coach " Chamblin :roll: will see his teams record fall to 0-6 on the season and 2-13 overall in their last 15 games played. Oh how the mighty have fallen.....Eskimos by 21.

Toronto @ HAMILTON .... The Cats finally return home to THF after their 4 game road trip and I finally get to see some live action this season that counts in the standings (preseason game against Ottawa doesn't count :lol: ) The Cats have never lost in their new stadium and no way will the Argos break that string....Cats take it by 5.

MONTREAL @ Calgary....The Stamps have a patchwork 0-Line,no Cornish and are clearly not the dominant team of the last several seasons. Rookie phenom Cato out duels Bo Levi and the Als win a squeaker....Alouettes by 4.

The end result........ a 4 way tie in the East with everybody sitting at 3-2 after week #6. :rockin:

Thanks B-Dave :cowboy: Good luck to everyone this week !!! :cowboy:

I feel like I belong in a song ... "I'm free falling, free falling ..." down to number 63 :oops:

Oh well, this week's picks;

BC vs Winnipeg - BC - Willy will be back (he got a bruised leg with a helmet to his right knee), but after last weeks loss, I can't see BC losing again. BC by 3.

Sask vs Edmonton - Saskatchewan - I have said it each week since week #1. Saskatchewan does exactly the opposite of what I select each week ... so I'm gonna keep picking them to win! :twisted: Edmonton by 30.

Toronto vs Hamilton - Toronto - Trevor has the team humming and Hamilton is sputtering. Home crowd helps and it could go either way, but ... Toronto by 3

Montreal vs Calgary - Calgary - Calgary took the Als lightly last time and slept through the game. The Als won't get that luxury this time. Calgary is banged up, but they always are and they still win ... Calgary by 3 (gettting tired of these close games)

Good Luck to all! Thank you Big Dave for putting this on for us.

:cowboy:

British Columbia
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Hamilton

Thanks BigDave!

BC
Edmonton
Toronto
Calgary

Thanks!

This is another tough week to pick. I consider 3-1 last week a victory of sorts in that tough batch.

Winnipeg - This is a tough one here as you have to wonder even if Willy is back, how close to 100% is he really? But all you would figure they would need do is numb any pain for a game so long as Willy has his balance otherwise. Arm strength and throwing off a limp will only get you so far in any given game, so Willy must avoid vicious hits as no doubt BC will be blitzing a lot. BC's play has been sloppy but for their running game. The only team BC have beaten is Saskatchewan, and one of those wins in quite the game was at home in overtime.

Edmonton - It's the Esks' game for the taking lest Nichols really really screws up again in the first half, and even then it would be close if Nichols were benched again.

Montreal - Rested, healthy, and hungry against battered and overrated Calgary as we saw in Ottawa, so I like their chances

Hamilton - This is the marquee game of the week (look it up you meddlin' kids), and I see Hamilton other than Banks as more disciplined than Toronto and with the edge at home. It should be a close one in any case, for Toronto have the proven capability to come from behind and grind it out so as to make it at least close if not also win.

BC
Edmonton
Calgary
Hamilton

B.C. @ Winnipeg - If Brohm starts BC for sure, if Willy starts, this is a toss up but I'm still taking the Lions.
Saskatchewan @ Edmonton - The number of wins the Riders have at Commonwealth all time could probably be counted on two hands, LITERALLY. Even without their current troubles this likely is not a win for Sask. If Jones is dumb enough to play Nicholls the Riders stay close. If not then it's not close. Eskimos.
Montreal @ Calgary - I like Montreal a lot. Super tough pick. Maybe the bye goes against the Als, plus the Stamps are undefeated at home so far. I might be kicking myself but I'm going with Calgary.
Toronto @ Hamilton - Again, a pick that I might very well be regretting, but I think the Cats could get some pressure on Harris and force a couple of turnovers. Pick Hamilton with fingers crossed.

B.C. @ Winnipeg

Saskatchewan @ Edmonton

Montreal @ Calgary

Toronto @ Hamilton

BC on the road
Edmonton at home
Calgary at home
Hamilton at home

BC
Edmonton
Calgary
Hamilton

Winnipeg
Edmonton
Calgary
Toronto

Winnipeg
Edmonton
Calgary
Hamilton

Bc
Cal
Edmonton
Toronto

Dutch 31 computer not working picks the following Lions, Stamps, Esks, Ticats

BC
Edmonton
Calgary
Hamilton

BC
EDM
MON
HAM

THX

WINN.
Edm.
Cal.
Ham.

Thanks Dave

Change Saskatchewan to Edmonton, please.

Hi Dave;
Please change my guess from Saskatchewan to Edmonton

Thanks

B.C. @ Winnipeg - I suspect that BC will be sore rom last weeks’ game and will take it out on the Bombers!
Saskatchewan @ Edmonton The only thing that could stop a giant Eskimo blow-out: zombie apocalypse!
Montreal @ Calgary - Horses bounce-back at home!
Toronto @ Hamilton - T.O making a case to be the early front-runner in the East

Thanks for this Big Dave!

Tough year for predicting! Need to make some ground.

BC
Edmonton
Montreal
Toronto

Thanks BigDave!!

I've gotta break out of my slump sometime, just not sure this will be the week. Brutal year for picks. I'll give it a go:

Winnipeg
Edmonton
Montreal
Hamilton

Thanks BigDave.