Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 6 & 7

Ham
WpG
MTL
Sask

My Picks for Week #6

Hamilton vs Edmonton: Edmonton - Edmonton is finally playing desperate ball and wins in a close one.
Winnipeg vs BC: BC - Coming off that loss, BC has something to prove. Once again, I say, this is BC's game to lose.

I'll pick my week #7s at a later time. Thanks Big Dave for doing this for us.

:cowboy:

Here are my picks for Week #6:

Edmonton
British Columbia

I hold onto next weeks picks for now.

Hamilton @ Edmonton - Toilet Bowl II, Edmonton did the impossible last week....made the Als look like a football team, Burris by 14
Winnipeg @ B.C. - BC lost to the Argos at Skydome, without Ray or Kackert? Did I dream that? With the short turn around the same lifeless Lions will show up, the loss will just be a little closer, but they will lose.

Here's my latest set of coin flips:

Week 6

Hamilton @ Edmonton - It better not be raining in Edmonton this Friday. And maybe we can actually run the ball on occasion?

Winnipeg @ BC - BC didn't look very good this week, but they're still better than Winnipeg.

Week 7

Toronto @ Montreal - Toronto should take this one easily, even without Ray. Collaros looked impressive. Damn!

Saskatchewan @ Calgary - I have a hunch this could be the week the Riders lose one, but it's not strong enough to make me not pick them to win.

Edmonton
BC
Toronto
Saskatchewan

Well my winning streak has come to an end, but hopefully I can keep up the winning picks..

Hamilton - The Cats seem to be improving while the Eskimos seem to be getting worse.

B.C. - There is no hope for the Bombers in this one.

Toronto - A dominate performance against the Lions signals a victory against a struggling Alouette team.

Saskatchewan - Hard to bet against a undefeated team.

Hamilton @ Edmonton
Winnipeg @ B.C.

Toronto @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Calgary

Eskimos
Lions
Argonauts
Roughriders

And now, here are the games for Week 6:
Hamilton @ Edmonton
Winnipeg @ B.C.

And Week 7:
Toronto @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Calgary

Week 6:
Hamilton :rockin:
B.C. :roll:

Edm
Winn
MTL
Cal

Thanks Dave.

Hamilton @ Edmonton - The story of two wannabe teams. I still think Hamilton is better then they show. Hamilton to win
Winnipeg @ B.C. - Another sad season for the bombers - BC to win

Toronto @ Montreal - well, this will be interesting. I think Toronto will pull this one off.
Saskatchewan @ Calgary - will my riders make it to 6 - 0 ??? I don't think so but I still have to go with them. Riders to win...

Saskatchewan Roughriders - 2013 Grey Cup Champions

here are my picks for Week 6:
Edmonton
B.C.

And Week 7:
Toronto
Calgary

Thanks BD :smiley:

All I got to say is that if Toronto can beat B.C without Ricky Ray than they can beat Montreal easly win with our without Ricky Ray :lol:

Hamilton
BC
Toronto
Calgary

Edmonton
B.C.

Winners Week 6..
Edm.
B.C.

Winners Week 7..
T.O.
Cal.