Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 5

Eskimos
Alouettes
Roughriders
Lions

well the nightmare season continues.. for both myself and my Bombers. The sooner Elliott gets to the top of the depth chart the better.. anyway,

Edmonton
Montreal
Hamilton
BC

Winnipeg
Montreal
Hamilton
B.C

Edmonton over Winnipeg
Montreal over Toronto
Saskatchewan over Hamilton
Calgary over B.C.

Edmonton @ Winnipeg
Toronto @ Montreal
Hamilton @ Saskatchewan
B.C. @ Calgary

Well I with everyone else, outside of Winnipeg it is tough to know who is stepping up this week.

Edmonton - bombers have to win sooner or later. Even with the home grand opening in thier old facility it won't be enough. Also playing the odds here.

Al's - this one is tough as the ALS O was looking good, D not so good. TO not sure, I can see them winning or keeping it close. Have to take the ALS just don't know which To is showing up. Hell I can say the same about the Al's

Saskatchewan. Played a very good game in Calgary. Mental fart at the end to lose it. Hamilton looks food at home not so sure on the road in Regina.

Calgary - tough to pick. Have to go with the home team. BC is inconsistent.

1-3 again... :oops:

Edmonton @ Winnipeg
Toronto @ Montreal
Hamilton @ Saskatchewan
B.C. @ Calgary

Y'know, my gut feeling is that, now that they're finally back home, Winnipeg just might get their first win of the season.
But honestly, all 4 games could really go either way. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's at a loss. ^^;

Edmonton @ Winnipeg
Toronto @ Montreal
Hamilton @ Saskatchewan
B.C. @ Calgary

Edmonton
Toronto
Saskatchewan
Calgary

Had a terrible week at 1-3! I was not very impressed with myself at all.

Edmonton @ Winnipeg - Winnipeg just sucks, but I think this will be close.

Toronto @ Montreal - Gotta take Montreal at home.

Hamilton @ Saskatchewan - I dont think Corey Chamblin will be impressed with how the game ended in Calgary. I expect the Riders to bounce back with a nice win here in Regina.

B.C. @ Calgary - I have a feeling Calgary wins this one.

Edmonton
Montreal
Saskatchewan
B.C.

What a tough week to pick. I think this weeks range will create some seperation. I'll be happy to take 50% this week!

WINNIPEG Over Edmonton. Can Winnipeg lose them all? No. I think Edmonton might have a bit of a let down after their big win in BC. Its a bit of a gamble, but I need to make up ground. WINNIPEG BY 3

MONTREAL Over Toronto. Montreals at home and is always tough there. This will be a game that could go either way. MONTREAL BY 3

HAMILTON Over Saskatchewan. The Tiger Cats seem to be on a roll. Riders will be "smarting" after the over time loss. Burris seems to do well at Taylor Field. Another risky pick. HAMILTON BY 1

BC Over Calgary , Good Glenn, Bad Glenn, Good Glenn....Its time for bad Glenn. The Edmonton Deflected Interception was a 14 point swing. Lulay will continue to learn from his mistakes. BC BY 4

Edmonton
Montreal
Hamilton
B.C.

Winnipeg
MTL
Sask
Calgary

1. 8) Edmonto 8) 2) :rockin: Montreal :rockin: 3) :lol: Saskatchewan :lol: 4) :thup: B.C. :thup:

Took a bit of a beating in week 4 (1-3) after 3 straight 3-1 weeks! Time to get back to winning!

Edmonton @ Winnipeg - I feel like Winnipeg is due, and they are playing at home, which seems to matter a great deal this year!
Toronto @ Montreal - I dont think Toronto is quite as good as they look, and Montreal surely cant be as bad as they have looked in their losses...
Hamilton @ Saskatchewan - Bounce-back week for the Green!
B.C. @ Calgary - -Lions will be looking to get back on track, and I dont think Glenn has the consistency to get it done week in, week out.

Edmonton @ Winnipeg
Toronto @ Montreal
Hamilton @ Saskatchewan
B.C. @ Calgary

I got to start picking my opposite pick.. but here it is for better or worse.. hope some of these are wrong...lol

Winnipeg
Toronto
Hamilton
Calgary

Last week I went 2-2, but with the Lions losing, it FELT like a perfect week!!!! I was happy to take the VGCC loss in that game, for sure!

This week, another group of tough picks

Edmonton @ Winnipeg Edmonton The Bombers' qb situation sucks. Edmonton's isn't much better, but they are making it work for them. A rare road-team win

Toronto @ Montreal Montreal Tough call, but going with the home team. Seems a can't miss proposition this year.

Hamilton @ Saskatchewan Saskatchewan See above. This will be a close one, though. Henry always plays well against the Riders.

B.C. @ Calgary Calgary The Lions made me happy with their loss, even though I picked them to win. This week, no split loyalties...Calgary all the way.

After a 3-1 week I’ve moved up 25 spots for a tie at 20th! Bad news is that this might well be one of the toughest weeks to pick…

Edmonton - I maybe one of the few that think Brink is a bonafide starter, with a full week of practice I think we will get to see how good he could be. Unfortunately Edmonton has looked really good, look for their defence to give Brink a really hard time.

Montreal - Toronto has looked better with Ray at QB, but Montreal is at home, which is always a tough place to play for any team.

Saskatchewan - Hamilton seems to be finally developing team chemistry and is starting to look like the team everyone thought they were at the beginning of the season. Saskatchewan has been a huge surprise and their only loss was on the road in overtime. It’s a coin-flip but the Roughriders are at home.

Calgary - My head is saying B.C. but my gut is saying Calgary. Glenn has been know to have two good games in a row on occasion and Calgary is at home, otherwise it’s another coin-flip…