Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 5

Wow , the Riders are 4-0 and I was 4-0 last week. Maybe I should retire!!!!!!!!!!!!
This week I will go with:

1. Calgary all over Winterpeg
  2. Edmonton over Ti-cats
  3. Montreal upsetting B.C.
  4. I think this will be the game of the week. Would not surprise me if the Argos steal a win but I will go with the RIDERS TO WIN a close one.

Rider Pride Nation Wide!!!!!!!!!!

Calgary @ Winnipeg

Valiant efort by Dinwiddie but Stamps offense just tooooo much to handle

Edmonton @ Hamilton

Jesse's back and the Cats have some "splainin" to do to the fans, Tabbies by 3

Montreal @ B.C.

Tough call here, homefield advantage Leo's by 8

Toronto @ Saskatchewan

Pains me to put this helmet up, but I think the blue team spoils the drive for 5 with a win by 6

Calgary
Hamilton
BC
Saskatchewan

Calgary @ Winnipeg
Edmonton @ Hamilton
Montreal @ B.C.
Toronto @ Saskatchewan

I have a bad feeling about this week.

Big Dave:

Well I had a perfect week in Week #4, which makes me a little full of myself. I'm hoping this is the start of something good, and a general move up in the standings. Here are my picks.

1. Calgary @ Winnipeg- Calgary is going well right now, and Winnipeg obviously is not. Calgary's offense is moving the ball and scoring points, and I think will be too much for the Blue Bombers to handle. I'm taking Calgary by 10 points.

2. Edmonton @ Hamilton- The Eskimos are spending the week in the east after a tough loss last week to the Argos. Hamilton gets Jesse Lumsden back, and is at home, so I'm taking Hamilton in a close one by 3 points.

3. Montreal @ BC Lions- The Als played much better than I expected last week in a close loss to the Riders, which they could have won. It doesn't get easier this week, being away from home for a second week. BC is starting to round into form, so I'm taking the BC Lions by 5 points, in probably the best game of the week.

4. Toronto @ Saskatchewan- The Riders will be sky high for this game, with their 4-0 record, being at home, and playing against their former QB. This game will be really tough for the Argos, so I'm taking Saskatchewan by 8 points.

Thanks Big Dave, I'm hoping for continued consistency, and the start of something good, so hopefully this week will be just like the last.

Calgary - with simpson gone, does the winipeg D respond? now ? not likely. calgary needs to establish the run early and stick with it.
Edmonton - this is my gamble, its run vs pass here. Edmonton by 2
BC - the refs in bc wont let the lions down. god i hate the bc refs. watch for a controversial call / non-call argument after the game.
Sask - well Kerry wants this one, you know he does. but I don't think redhead will let his troops let him down.

West Sweep.

Calgary
Hamilton
Montreal
SASKATCHEWAN

Calgary @ Winnipeg : Going to go out on a limb and say Bombers. Don't screw me Glenn
Winner: Bombers

Edmonton @ Hamilton : Another tough one. Lumbsden is back, and I think he will run wild again, He better or I won't pick Hamilton again.
Winner: Hamilton

Montreal @ B.C.: This one is really tough. Two of the top teams. BC is on a win streak Mtl a losing one.
Winner: BC

Toronto @ Saskatchewan: Well we all know I am not gonna pick against the Riders. Especially against a very beatable team.
Winner: Saskatchewan

WINNIPEG over Calgary....This is where the Peg turns it around against a very good stamps team..AND...the fans will finally see the true-blue with the change at qb.

HAMILTON over Edmonton...the Cats are going to put the hurt on a tired esks. team (short week)..

BRITISH COLUMBIA over Montreal...although the Als. are playing well....the leos have started to hit their stride...should be a close one

SASKATCHEWAN over Toronto....Joseph is returning to do battle with his former team..i think the Riders and their fans can't wait...Won't be close...

Calgary
Edmonton
BC
Saskatchewan

Calgary @ Winnipeg = Calgary
Edmonton @ Hamilton = Edmonton
Montreal @ B.C. = BC
Toronto @ Saskatchewan = Toronto

Calgary
Edmonton
BC
Saskatchewan

Calgary @ Winnipeg
Edmonton @ Hamilton
Montreal @ B.C.
Toronto @ Saskatchewan

Calgary @ Winnipeg
Edmonton @ Hamilton
Montreal @ B.C.
Toronto @ Saskatchewan

Calgary over Winnipeg...Never mind the Qb's there's no O-line left in the Peg to protect them anyways!!

Edmonton over Hamilton...Ray will have a field day against that secondary.

BC over Montreal...The edge to the Lions but barely.

Saskatchewan over Toronto...Kerry's coming home party will fall flat!!!

I'm picking all home teams to win:

Winnipeg
Hamilton
BC
Saskatchewan

Winnipeg…Hamilton…Montreal…Toronto to win.
I’m pickin all the teams I think are going to lose… chances are I’ll go four for four…cause that’s how hard this week is… To clarify… I am picking the teams to win that in my heart I think will lose… that way I CAN’T LOSE…

Calgary
Edmonton
BC
Saskatchewan

Came to my mind, and decide that with all those injuries the Bombers don't beat Cowtown.

Calgary - best team in the league

Edmonton - toughest pick of the week

BC - Montreal always loses in BC Place

Saskatchewan -their winning streak ends next week!

Thanks Dave!!!

Calgary
Hamilton
Montreal
Saskatchewan