montreal
winnipeg
saskatchewan
calgary

Montreal
Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Calgary

Usually when I make my weekly picks, I know that I will get at least two right. This week I could easily go 0-4. It’s shaping up to be a pretty interesting year.

Montreal @ TO: TO is at home and will pull an ineffective McMahon early. The old guy comes in and wins. Take the ARGOS.

Hamilton @ Winnipeg: Home field is the only thing that will save Winnipeg. Take the BOMBERS.

Edmonton @ Sask: You have got to like the way the Eskies are playing but Sask is at home and how often do you see a sweep in back-to-back games? Take RIDERS (first time I’ve picked them all year. Watch them lose).

BC @ Calgary: BC has several key injuries, they are playing in Calgary and in their 4 games to date, they have looked more like the ’05 Lions that tanked than the ’06 champs. There should be no way that they can win this game. But Wally does not like losing in his old stomping grounds and I still have my suspicions about the Stamps. I can’t believe I’m doing this, but my gut says take the LIONS.

Toronto
Winnipeg
Edmonton
BC

Montreal
Winnipeg
Edmonton
Calgary

Montreal
Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
B.C.

Montreal Winnipeg Edmonton Calgary

toronto
winnipeg
edmonton
bc

-hamilton
-saskatchewan
-calgary

week 5

im goin to change 1 of my picks :stuck_out_tongue:

BC @ Calgary - Calgary to win :wink:

Here's how we're picking them for Week 5:

MTL over TOR (70.83%)
WPG over HAM (83.67%)
SASK over EDM (81.63%)
BC over CAL (55.1%)

I just looked over my picks again, what the hell am I doing? Picking Calgary over my Leos?!
Changing that pick to Lions!!! Come on Buck!

oops, forgot again.

Sah-Weet! I just went perfect this week!