Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 4

Okay, I need to clarify something. Last week’s tie between Calgary and Ottawa is not counted in the VGCC standings. That’s why people only have 3 picks showing for last week. It also pointed out a flaw in my program (that only occurs when there is a tie) that I had to correct before posting the picks.

The standings are posted here.

To join in, start making picks. New participants may join up until the Labour Day games.
Each week, reply to the VGCC thread with your picks for the winners.
If you elaborate, make your picks clear at a glance.
Picks must be in PRIOR TO the SCHEDULED KICKOFF TIME in order to qualify for that game.
To change your picks, post a new reply to the thread. Editing your original thread may invalidate all your picks.
At the end of each week, participants will be ranked based on the number of correct picks, followed by most perfect weeks, then highest aggregate spread (the total of the point spreads of all games picked correctly MINUS the total of the point spreads of all games picked incorrectly), and lastly highest percentage correct. Ties will be broken according to participants’ peformance in the most recent week.
The complete rules are posted here.

Now for Week 3. Calgary has the bye this week.
Ottawa @ Toronto
Edmonton @ Winnipeg
Hamilton @ Montreal
B.C. @ Saskatchewan

Good luck!

I’m going to try something a little different this week. There seems to be a propensity for visitors to win this season.
I’m going all visitors this week.

Ottawa @ Toronto: Not out of the realm of possibility. Ottawa is still undefeated at 2-0-1. :thup:
Edmonton @ Winnipeg: Edmonton is the better team; Winnipeg needed six turnovers to win by 4. :thup:
Hamilton @ Montreal: Going with my Cats. If they can hang onto the ball… :thup:
B.C. @ Saskatchewan: B.C. leads the West, while the Riders are in the basement. :thup:

Actually, I probably would have picked those teams anyway.

Even though I'm in 7th place my record is one win away from first place so I can technically get in first place by the end of this week. Here are my picks .

Ottawa @ Toronto
Edmonton @ Winnipeg
Hamilton @ Montreal
B.C. @ Saskatchewan

Away team sweep.
Thanks BD! :rockin:

Ottawa
Winnipeg
Hamilton
Saskatchewan

Here goes for Week 4.

Ottawa
Winnipeg
Hamilton
Saskatchewan

My Picks:

Ottawa
Winnipeg
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Thanks Big Dave

Toronto
Winnipeg
Montreal
Saskatchewan

My picks are:

Ottawa
Edmonton
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Thank you

Richard

Ottawa
Edmonton
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Ottawa
Winnipeg
Montreal
BC

TORONTO
ESKIMOS
MONTREAL
RIDERS

Ottawa @ Toronto
Edmonton @ Winnipeg
Hamilton @ Montreal
B.C. @ Saskatchewan- tough one to call, away teams have been winning, Sask has been losing... but they have to win sometime. Riders by 3.

Well another week in the books and another mediocre showing with only 1 game correct last week. Oh well here we go with the Week #4 picks:

OTTAWA@ Toronto............Ottawa is clearly the better team and this game will be Harris's revenge as he shoves it right up Milanovich's and Barker's arses with a solid victory as the Argos go 0-2 in their new digs at BMO field.......TWOCOLOURS win this game by 14.

Edmonton @ WINNIPEG.........The team with no offence defeats the team with no defence as the Bombers move to .500 in my upset special #1...........Blue Bombers win their 2nd in row by a Medlock field goal......Bombers by 3.

HAMILTON @ Montreal..........Welcome to Friday Night Fugly Football......The Fumble-Cats vs The Wounded Winged Birds........This one has the potential to be the ugly duckling of the week and I think the Cats take it in a low scoring affair.............Ti-Cats win by 10

BC @ SASKATCHEWAN........upset special #2 ........The Riders win their first of the season and send the faithful melonheads home happy for a change.............Riders win by 6

Thanks Again B-Dave and Good Luck to all in your weekly predictions. :rockin:

Toronto
Edmonton
Montreal
BC

:thup:

Ottawa
Winnipeg
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Ottawa @ Toronto
Edmonton @ Winnipeg