Winnipeg
BC
Sask

Montreal
Toronto
BC
Saskatchewan

Winners:

Montreal - I have faith in Hamilton, but they aren't ready for a strong 3-0 Montreal team.

Winnipeg - I believe their defense will win them the game.

Calgary - Tough call. I don't think Buck (or Jackson) are that great of quarterbacks.

Saskatchewan - Saskatchewan is hungry, at home, and Edmonton is off to a terrible start this year. I'm not sure why they have great quarterbacks, receivers, defense.

2 - 2 every week so far this season.

Gotta change strategies, so I'm going with the 1951 50 cent piece, heads for the home team tails for the visitor, flip

Montreal
Toronto
Calgary
Edmonton

Hamilton @ Montreal
If this was after Labour Day I'd be tempted to take Hamilton as Montreal would be in their late season snooze having clinched the division. Since its not Labour Day yet, take Montreal.

Toronto @ Winnipeg
Ugh, two teams that looked awful last week. Lets see, a team with 3 injured receivers vs a team with a QB who can't complete half his passes. Look for Shabbazz to get his 3rd interception return for a touchdown and take the home team to win. Take Winnipeg.

Calgary @ BC
Hate to go against my hometown team but Smiling Hank is smiling again and BC hasn't quite gelled as a team yet. Take Calgary.

Edmonton @ Saskatchewan
The Eskies might have had one of the better retro jerseys last week, but they're far from the best team. If Saskatchewan can limit their own turnovers this one won't be much of a contest. Take Saskatchewan.

Montreal
Toronto
Calgary
Saskatchewan

....MONTREAL.....over Hamilton
......WINNIPEG ....over Toronto
........CALGARY ....over B.C.
..........EDMONTON.....over Sask.

Montreal
Toronto
Calgary
Saskatchewan

ALS
ARGOS
STAMPS
RIDERS

thank you,

Montreal
Winnipeg
Calgary
Saskatchewan

Hamilton @ Montreal
Toronto @ Winnipeg
Calgary @ B.C.
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan

Montreal
Winnipeg
BC
Saskatchewan

Montreal
Toronto
BC
Sask

Big Dave:

A 3-1 week last week, my best so far, and just maybe I'm rounding into the form that got me into the playoffs last year.  At least I can hope that's true.  Here are my picks for Week #4.
  1. Hamilton @ Montreal- The Alouettes are clearly the best team in the CFL at this point of the season, and this should last at least to mid-season. Hamilton won a home game last week with Kevin Glenn coming in and leading the Tiger Cats to a win. That won't happen this week, Montreal is very tough at home and this should be a learning experience for the Tiger Cats. I'm taking Montreal by 10 points.

2. Toronto @ Winnipeg- This is the toughest game of the week to pick, since both teams are mediocre. Toronto's offense is not bad, and Winnipeg's defense is pretty good. I do think this will be a low scoring game, and even though my hunch would be to pick Toronto, when in doubt go with the home team. I'm taking Winnipeg by 3 points.

3. Calgary @ BC Lions- Finally the Stampeders are starting to play like the defending Grey Cup Champions should, and the Lions can't seem to keep their quarterback on the field or figure who should actually be starting at quarterback. The game being in Vancouver will keep it closer, but the strong running attack of Joffrey Reynolds, the four outstanding receivers, and a defense that's actually better than they've been playing so far wins it for Calgary. I'm taking Calgary by 6 points.

4. Edmonton @ Saskatchewan- The Eskiomos are 1-2 and probably should be 0-3, having barely beaten Winnipeg by 2 points. The Riders are angry, having been smoked by Montreal last week at home, and the faithful in Regina will be out in force, which just adds to the Eskimos problems. The Eskimos poor offense coupled with the Riders tough and strong defense will make it a long night for Ricky Ray and Jason Maas. I'm taking Saskatchewan by 12 points.

Thanks Big Dave, you've made it fun for an American to compete and pick games in the CFL, and for that I'm very appreciative.

Hamilton
Toronto
B.C.
Edmonton

Lets hope for another pefect week!

Hamilton @ Montreal - Hamilton - Long shot but what the hell!!
Toronto @ Winnipeg - Toronto - Home field... that is all
Calgary @ B.C. - Calgary
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan - Saskatchewan

Montreal
Toronto
Calgary
Saskatchewan

Montreal
Winnipeg
BC
Saskatchewan

Picks for week 4