toronto

Winnipeg @ Montreal
Hamilton @ B.C.
Saskatchewan @ Edmonton
Toronto @ Calgary

Winnipeg
BC
Saskatchewan
?? Calgary ?? - what the hecks going on in cowtown?

Winnipeg
B.C.
Saskatchewan
Calgary

Winnipeg @ Montreal - Blue will rebound.

Hamilton @ B.C. - Obvious who the winner will be here. 'Nuff said.

Saskatchewan @ Edmonton - I want to go with the Esks since they're at home & look good, but I see a lot of people picking the 'Riders so I'll go with the team I hate most. :thup:

Toronto @ Calgary - Home game, and they have to win; they can't allow Toronto to walk all over them again. Must-win game for the Stamps.

Gosh, I must go 4-0 this week. :lol:
Anyway...

Go Blue! :smiley:

Winnipeg @ Montreal
Hamilton @ B.C.
Saskatchewan @ Edmonton
Toronto @ Calgary

Winnipeg @ Montreal
Hamilton @ B.C. - no brainer
Saskatchewan @ Edmonton - tough call
Toronto @ Calgary

Winnipeg
B.C.
Saskatchewan
Calgary

Winnipeg
BC
Saskatchewan
Calgary (they should be able to beat the McMahon lead Argos)

Go Riders!!

It's still too dang early for this :?

Bombers
Lions
Riders
Argos

Montreal
B.C.
Edmonton
Calgary

Hmmmm...a few tough choices this week.

Winnipeg - Montreal won last week, but it was hardly a convincing win over the worst team in the league. I don't think home field advantage will be enough.

B.C. - Hamilton on the road? Their only chance is if B.C. gets so cocky that they don't prepare properly. Signs of life in Hamilton, but not enough against the Lions.

Sask - Boy, this is a tough one. I have a feeling that I should be picking the Eskimoes, but it's hard to choose against your team. Last week was at least reasonably close until the end, and I think that Austin will fire the players up after a loss more than Barrett ever did.

Toronto - This is the other tough one. I'm giving Toronto the nod because of the defenses. Toronto's is stingy, and Calgary's is porous. I think that McMahon will have more success than Burris/Smith. I've gone back and forth on this one a bunch, but I feel like I would be taking a bigger risk by choosing Calgary. We'll see.

Winnipeg @ Montreal: The Bombers are a better team than they were last year; the Alouettes are not. Expect Winnipeg to continue to manhandle Anthony Calvillo and force some bad throws. Bombers by 6.

Hamilton @ B.C.: Even if things were going well for the Ticats all season, I don't think they'd be good enough yet to beat the Lions. I'm just hoping they can play disciplined football and make it an entertaining game. Lions by 11.

Saskatchewan @ Edmonton: Edmonton hasn't impressed me so far, but I'm still not convinced that Kent Austin is a good choice for head coach. It'll be close, give Edmonton the edge for home field advantage. Eskimos by 1.

Toronto @ Calgary: Calgary has been blown out in their last two games, and in fact their only decent outing was against the Ticats. It should be closer than last week, but it won't be close. Argos by 10.

Winnipeg @Montreal: Home field will not be enough. Winnipeg, despite injuries, is playing well right now. Take the BOMBERS.

Hamilton @ BC: Take the LIONS, no explanation required.

Sask @ Edmonton: This should be a great game. Edmonton is really coming on and they are playing at home. I haven’t picked the Riders yet this year and I’m not sure why (I don't share your opinion BigDave, I think Austin's doing a pretty good job) – they have a solid football team. I don’t think I’m going to pick them in this one either. Take the ESKIMOS .

Toronto @ Calgary: It is very difficult to win both ends of a back-to-back. Calgary is tough at home and will play much better because they have to. If the Stamps were playing almost any other team in this one, I would go with them. However, Toronto has been flying under the radar with what I think is one of the best teams in the league this year. Take the ARGOS.

Stupid me. I forgot all about Bishop being out.

Changing my pick to Calgary over Toronto. I don't think McMahon has enough experience to start and win, and I don't think the league will allow Damon Allen to bring his walker onto the field.

Winnipeg
BC
Edmonton
Toronto

Winnipeg
BC
Saskatchewan
Calgary

Winnipeg
BC
Edmonton
Toronto