Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 4

Edmonton, B.C., Ottawa & Saskatchewan.

Edmonchuck
Toronto
Calgary
Saskatchewan

These are the onlypicks!!!

Riders Rule

Winnipeg/Edmonton: Apart from being a crappy football team, the Bombers almost always play their worst at Commonwealth. I hate to say this but I think it's going to be the Esks in a cakewalk. Winner: EDMONTON

Toronto/BC: Should be a dandy. Toronto will give the Leos a run for their money, but I think that BC is ultimately a better football team with home field advantage. Winner: BC

Calgary/Ottawa: Another interesting match-up. Should be lots of turnovers and lots of scrambling. Regardless, I'm going to go with the Renegades at home by a nose hair. Winner: OTTAWA

Hamilton/Saskatchewan: I think the Ti-Cats are capable of much more than they've shown thus far, but overall I think the Riders are a better team who aren't going to drop back to back games, especially not at home. Winner: SASKATCHEWAN

A tough tough week! I'll be happy to come away 2-2

EDMONTON Over Winnipeg. Edmonton will not lose two in a row. Edmonton owns Winnipeg at Commonwealth. No Contest. Eskimos by at least 14

BC Over Toronto Eastern teams seem to have had trouble with that 3 hour time zone over the last 4-5 years. Rumour has it that Printers may get a few plays as well. Lions get back injured players Bobby Singh and Carl Kidd as well. O'mahoney kicks a last second field goal Lions by 2

CALGARY Over Ottawa. The scored flattered Ottawa last week. Dumb play by a mised field goal returner made the score closer. Burris and Copeland must step up and now is the time. This is a pivotal game for Calgary. If they play against Ottawa the way they play against Winnipeg, there will be some serious questions raised. Calgary by 4

SASKATCHEWAN Over Hamilton. I should have really waited for the injury report to come out first, but what the heck. This is also a pivotal game for the Riders. They must win this game to keep pace. The natives are restless (See The Rider site) A loss here and they'll be all over McCallum (again!) and Greane. Hamilton still needs to Upgrade on their Defense and find McManus a replacement. This will be another close game. McCallum kicks the winning fieldgoal....Riders by 2

Here are my picks BigDave for this week & the weeks that I'll be away:
Week 4
Winnipeg @ Edmonton--Edmonton Eskimos
Toronto @ B.C.--BC Lions
Calgary @ Ottawa--Ottawa Renegades
Hamilton @ Saskatchewan--Saskatchewan Roughriders

Week 5
Edmonton @ Ottawa--Edmonton Eskimos
Montreal @ Winnipeg--Montreal Alouettes
B.C. @ Hamilton--BC Lions
Saskatchewan @ Calgary--Saskatchewan Roughriders

Week 6
Toronto @ Montreal--Montreal Alouettes
Ottawa @ Saskatchewan--Saskatchewan Roughriders
Calgary @ B.C.--BC Lions
Hamilton @ Edmonton--Edmonton Eskimos
Winnipeg @ Toronto--Toronto Argonauts

Week 7
Saskatchewan @ Montreal--Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ B.C.--BC Lions
Ottawa @ Hamilton--Hamilton Tigercats
Winnipeg @ Calgary--Calgary Stampeders

Week 8
Saskatchewan @ Ottawa--Saskatchewan Roughriders
Montreal @ Toronto--Montreal Alouettes
B.C @ Calgary--BC Lions
Hamilton @ Winnipeg--Hamilton Tigercats

Thanks again, BigDave!

Edm
BC
OTT
SASK

Winners only;

Edmonton
Toronto
Calgary
Saskatchewan

Thanks Big Dave

Winnipeg @ Edmonton
Toronto @ B.C.
Calgary @ Ottawa
Hamilton @ Saskatchewan

Edmonton will beat my bombers, sad but true.

Toronto vs Bc wow umm, toronto in a close one just cuz i like them more

Ottawa has impressed my enormously, calgary hasnt YET. ottawa wins bya bit.

Sask will win by a blowout

Edmonton by 17.
T.O by 2.
Ottawa by 8.
Saskatchewan by 6.

edmonton
bc
calgary
saskatchewan.

haha the west rocks! east sucks... and winnipeg lol :slight_smile:

sry my bombers! :shock:

LOL

Edmonton
BC
Calgary
Saskatchewan

Edmonton
B.C.
Ottawa
Sask.

Edmonton
B.C
Ottawa
Sask

Edmonton
BC
Ottawa
Sask

Edmonton
BC
Ottawa
Saskatchewan

Edmonton over Winnipeg (again)
B.C. over Toronto (again)
Ottawa over Calgary
Saskatchewan over Hamilton (again)

Edmonton - I feel bad for the bombers having to play my Esks, Bombers are a very likeable team, hate to see them go 0-4.. o well!

Toronto - I don't think BC is as good as everyone thinks..

Ottawa - people are talking about the gades like there football gods for staying in games, they cant play a full 4q's of football, once they manage to put a whole game together they will be good, luckily they play the stamps.

Sask - They will win in a romp.

Esks and Sask will win huge, Toronto will take it by a field goal, and Ottawa by at least 50 points! Yes, you are that bad Calgary!

Go Esks Go

Would have had a 4-0 week last week if the Riders hadn't imploded. Oh well.

I'll take:
Edmonton over Winnipeg
BC over Toronto
Ottawa over Calgary
Sask over Hamilton