Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 4

Here are the matchups for week 4:

Winnipeg @ Edmonton
Toronto @ B.C.
Calgary @ Ottawa
Hamilton @ Saskatchewan

To join in, just start making picks. To make your picks just reply to this post with your predictions for the winners. You must get your picks in before the scheduled kickoff in order to be counted for that game. To change your picks after you’ve made them, post your changes as a new reply, rather than editing your post.

Good luck!

Winnipeg @ Edmonton
Toronto @ B.C
Calgary @ Ottawa
Hamilton @ Saskatchewan

Tough picks this week

Edmonton
BC
Calgary
Saskatchewan

Edmonton over Winnipeg
BC over Toronto
Ottawa over Calgary
Saskatchewan over Hamilton

EDM
TOR
OTT
SK

Winnipeg over Edmonton (need I say more?)
Toronto over BC (like the Argos better)
Ottawa over Calagy (like the rens better, my girlfriend is going to kill me, oh well…)
Hamilton over Sask (Gotta love those Cats! :smiley:)

Most games are going to be close this week. Toronto will have the most points by a hair. the closest game will be Calgary/Ottawa game.

It is tough this week.
Edmonton
B.C.
Ottawa
Sask

Edmonton
BC
Ottawa
Saskatchewan

Edmonton
Calgary
BC
Saskatchewan

RAR!!! 3 weeks in a row 2-2 hopefully fourth time will be a charm. Here goes:
Winnipeg @ Edmonton = Edmonton (Winnipeg will get better…but not this week)
Toronto @ B.C. = BC (better not make it as close as the last game should have been)
Calgary @ Ottawa = Ottawa (Jason Armstead scared me at BC Place, he will be the major factor in Ott’s win)
Hamilton @ Saskatchewan = Sask (After a tough break, the Riders will climb back to 3-1 but will be behind the Lions Win % wise)

Winnipeg Over Edmonton - Why The hell am I picking my bombers when I know we will lose?..Later on I might actually pick Edmonton for this one but I’ll wait before game time next Friday
BC Over Toronto - Tough one again -.- but I’ll pick BC for now…
Ottawa Over Calgary - Please Ottawa… you played very well against BC and I hope you guys can beat Calgary.
Saskatchewan Over Hamilton - Let’s go Tiger Cats! (i’m picking sask. but boy would I love another heartbreaker for saskatchewan if the Cats can win)

Tough week and I keep on going 3 and 1 because I pick the Bombers…Arg…I could be at the top…but I said I’d pick the Bombers for the whole season but I might go against my promise… I’ll see
Overall I pick : Winnipeg(for now), BC, Ottawa and Saskatchewan

Wow, the Mtl-Edm and the Sask-Tor game where nailbitters. Go CFL!!!

For this week, my picks are : home team sweep…

Edmonton
B.C.
Ottawa (they have looked much better than I thought, good potential on offense)
Saskatchewan

But I have to say, another week where picks aren’t easy. Guess it could be like this for the rest of the year. With all those comebacks…

Edmonton
Toronto
Ottawa
Saskatchewan

Winnipeg @ Edmonton
Toronto @ B.C.
Calgary @ Ottawa
Hamilton @ Saskatchewan

Hit the .500 mark with a good week. Let’s see if I can keep climbing.

winners in bold

Ok totally horrible last week going just 1-3 (i thought that the underdogs this week were gonna win most of the games) I was horribly wrong this week is looking a little easier pics wise lets hope im rite (for my own sake lol) BUt anyways here we go

Edmonton will beat Winnipeg like the teams not even there. I think that its gonna be a blow out myself. But we’ll hafta wait and see. Who knows maybe another comeback win like Ottawas :wink:

B.C is gonna beat T.O by a smigden. B.C. didnt look to great against Ottawa last week. But T.O looked even worse against the Riders. Plus BC has already beat Toronto once (when Toronto was at home) Now there gonna be in BC so they’ve got more of an upperhand now and will play much better.

Ottawa will walk all over Calgary’s Special Teams and/or Defence in this one. It’ll be a close game because Burris wont let it get to much out of hand. But Ottawas gonna be gunning for another win against a not so great team (not so great as of now anyways)

And of course im gonna hafta pick my Tabbies to beat the Riders again. Lets hope im right for my teams sake. Hamilton will be nice and rested up after there week off and have prolly worked quite abundently on there not so strong areas. Lets just hope they keep the same defence.

And in all of this Edmonton will score the most points this week. Toronto and B.C will be the closest. But i think that the Calgary Ottawa game will be the most exciting. Edmontons also gonna win by the most points easily. Because they will keep the bombers under 15 points in the game.

So after thats all said and done my picks for this week once again are:
Edmonton, B.C, Ottawa, and Hamilton

Esks over Bombers
Lions over Argos
Stamps over Gades
Ticats over Riders

EDMONTON …over…WINNIPEG…WINNIPEG , are a bad team and they are playing in , EDMONTON. NO CONTEST.

EDMONTON… by…10

ARGOS …over…LIONS…B.C. , beat the ARGOS in their last game…so it is the ARGOS’ turn to spoil …B.C.'s party…B.C. , are due for a loss…and the ARGOS will play better than they did vs. SASK.

They will also have star reciever, BAKER back… :wink:

D…ALLEN …knows that stadium like the back of his hand.

ARGOS…by …1

OTTAWA …over… CALGARY…OTTAWA , are at home , and like I wrote before…they are much better than their record indicates.Lets hope that many OTTAWA fans , go to this game.

OTTAWA …by…1

HAMILTON …over …SASK.

HAMILTION , have to win sometime and have a better team than their record shows…SASK…lost another 3 , key players in the ARGO game…so there is very little home field advantage…Plus, SASK…won the last game…at home…so it is their turn to win.

HAMILTON …by …3…

Edmonton
BC
Ottawa
Riders

Edmonton
Argos
Calgary
Sask

The oily American had a 3-1 week last week. He’s sliding up in the ranks, can he repeat his magic again this week??? Stay tuned!!!

Week 4 winners:

Edmonton
B.C.
Ottawa
Saskatchewan :wink: