BC
Saskatchewan

Ditto…

Winnipeg, Montreal, BC, Saskatchewan

Calgary
Montreal
Ottowa
Toronto

CALGARY Over Winnipeg. This will be a close game, but I think the Bombers will breath a sigh of relief as they re-group and put on a good show for the Home town fans. Calgary CANNOT commit the high number of turnovers that they did against Toronto, or Winnipeg will steal, one from them. When the Dust settles, Calgary by 4 points in a thriller.

MONTREAL Over Edmonton: I hate picking this one against the Eskimos, but after the loss to Ottawa, I wouldn't want to be near the Al's training area. I think Mathews will issue a "wakeup call " for his troops. This one will be another good game to watch. Montreal by 3.

BC over Ottawa: Wally has already said..."Don't take the Rens lightly." With a week off, some of the minor, nagging injuries are healing. BC has a history of taking the weaker teams lightly, but those were before Wally arrived. Factor in the 3 hour time zone difference, (There is a stat somewhere to back it up) and BC should win handilly. BC by 10

Toronto Edges Saskatchewan: Time to bring the Riders back to earth. After beating two teams that are 0-2, The Riders finally get to play a good team. Toronto's Defense caused all sorts of fits for Dickenson in week 1. Nealon will be scrambling for his life. It will come down to a kicking game, how will McCallum do? Toronto by 3

[WINNIPEG over Calgary] - Yes, I'm picking my bombers again. One of these weeks we will shock all of you that didn't pick the Bombers!!! :smiley: For example, Week 2 with that Ottawa comeback to defeat Montreal. I just believe in my team.
[MONTREAL over Edmonton] - Montreal will come back strong and edge Edmonton. Should be a close game with two great QB's.
[BC over Ottawa] - BC should take care of Ottawa.
[TORONTO over Saskatchewan] - No more easy teams now Saskatchewan..

Winners - Winnipeg, Montreal, BC and Toronto.

Here's the 51st place in the standings..americans' picks.

Calgary
Montreal
B.C.
Saskatchewan

To win: Calgary, Montreal (they'll be firing all guns all game after what happened against Ottawa, otherwise, I'd probably take Edmonton), BC and Toronto .

Calgary
Edmonton
BC
Toronto

wpg-voting with my heart and not my head on this one. burris has sucked against the bombers in the past--lets hope he keeps the tradition.
montreal
bc
toronto-in a close one.

WINNIPEG

EDMONTON

B.C

TORONTO

A Lot Of Close Games This Week.

Calgary Over Winnipeg
Montreal Over Edmonton
BC Over Ottawa
Toronto Over Saskatchewan

Calgary
Edmonton
BC
Toronto

Well, here we go again for another week.

Calgary showed alot of promise last week against the Argos. I have to pick them to beat the Bombers this week as the Bombers are struggling in pretty much all areas.

I feel bad for the Eskies to have to play a Montreal team that probably will spend the whole week having their butts chewed out by the Don. Montreal will not lose 2 in a row, especially with the 2nd game at home.

Ottawa does not have another horseshoe up their butts. BC easily.

For as good as the Argos defense is, and they are good, Calgary managed approximately 450 or so yds with 160 of them rushing against this defense. If the Riders defense can contain Allen, then they will win as they have the better ground game.

In short: Calgary, Montreal, BC and Saskatchewan will all win this week.

Thanks for all the hard work Big Dave!

Dys...

Winnipeg
Montreal
B.C.
Saskatchewan

7/8 doing alright

Winnipeg
Montreal
BC
Toronto

Winnipeg over Calgary