Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 3

I guess you'd have to say last week was a rough one, with a lot more incorrect picks than correct ones. The new rankings rules are starting to show themselves on the standings with fewer people tied than in previous years, and some people being ranked higher than others with higher percentages.

The standings are posted here.

Here are the rules, in a nutshell:
Each week I will start a thread, like this one, listing the games being played that week.
To join in, just start making picks. You can join in at any time, but the later you join the harder it will be to catch up.
To make your picks, reply to the thread, stating which teams you think will win. You can elaborate or pontificate all you want, but the predicted winners must be obvious at a glance.
In order to be accepted, your post must be made prior to the scheduled kickoff. No exceptions for any reason.
If you want to change your pick prior to game time, post another reply. DO NOT change your original post.
At the end of the week, the standings will be posted. Rankings are based on the number of correct picks, followed by the aggregate spread (point spread of games picked correctly minus point spread of games picked incorrectly), followed by the percentage of correct picks.
At the end of the season, the top 8 participants will qualify to make picks for the post-season.

And now, here are the games for Week 3:
Saskatchewan @ Toronto
Calgary @ Montreal
Winnipeg @ Hamilton
B.C. @ Edmonton

Good luck!

Ugh! Not good so far. Dropped down to #70 last week. Oh well, here goes nothing.

Saskatchewan @ Toronto: I might have actually picked Toronto, except that at 2-0, Saskatchewan is looking good. Riders by 5.

Calgary @ Montreal: Montreal does not seem like the powerhouse team they were in years past, and have already lost one at home. But two in a row? I find that tough to swallow. Als by 2.

Winnipeg @ Hamilton: Let’s face it, Hamilton is going to win sometime, and it’s more likely than not to be a “home” game. Cats by 3.

B.C. @ Edmonton: Looking at these two teams, I just think B.C. is the better one. Lions by 9.

Here are my picks for week 3

Saskatchewan
Montreal
Winnipeg
B.C.

Thanks Big Dave! :cowboy:

Well it seems it was my normal week 2 result going 1-3 and leaving me in 52nd spot. Let's see if this week goes any better now that we start what I call the real season...

Toronto - I still think Toronto is one of the stronger teams and will do well at home.

Calgary - Montreal appears to have passed it's best before date. If they can lose so horribly to Winnipeg at home, how are they going to fare any better against Calgary?

Hamilton - It should be an easy win for Hamilton, which means it won't be...

B.C. - This one is the toughest one to pick, Edmonton's Reilly is a decent QB and they still have some potent offensive threats. B.C. has a better QB and better offensive threats...

SASK.
CAL.
WINN.
BC.

Thanks Dave

Saskatchewan @ Toronto - Only home team to win next week
Calgary @ Montreal
Winnipeg @ Hamilton - Will Simpson break 1000 yards? :lol:
B.C. @ Edmonton

Saskatchewan @ Toronto
Calgary @ Montreal
Winnipeg @ Hamilton