Montreal
Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Hamilton

Calgary @ Montreal
Winnipeg @ Edmonton could be first ever 1-0 final score in CFL history
B.C. @ Saskatchewan
Toronto @ Hamilton

Montreal - KG will get hammered by the Montreal blitz, he's probably the only QB that's basically completely incapable of escaping a sack.But that's not why they lose.The Montreal WR's want to make up for last weeks dropsies, Calvillo has one of his best games ever.
Winnipeg - Where to go with this one.Both O's aren't that sharp, both D's are fairly equal with maybe an edge going to Winnipeg.This one is my shot in the dark for this week.
Saskatchewan - Although BC are the defending champs and on an 8 game or so win streak, the past couple of games they've looked very human.Lulay had around 200 passing yards against Hamilton and they're scoring was basically cleaning up the mess after huge KR's, the INT or a big run or two from Harris.I believe they had one solid drive which was aided by a pointless face mask.It will be a close game, but I think the Riders will be the first to topple the defending champs.
Hamilton - Hamilton has a very young team full of potential, with a pretty much brand new coaching staff.Each week they get better and i've been following them through TC and practices.When these guys get it together, they're going to be a force.This week both teams will be better than the previous week, but Hamilton has the home field advantage.

Montreal
Winnipeg
B.C.
Hamilton
I'm only picking Winnipeg cause I'm soooo Peed at my Eskimos for that pathetic performance in Regina. :thdn:

Calgary.
Winnipeg.
Saskatchewan.
Hamilton.

Montreal
Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Toronto

BigDave I went 3-1 last week not 2-2. My picks were:

MONTREAL (won)
BC (won)
CALGARY (lost)
SASKATCHEWAN (won)

This week I'm going with:

Montreal
Winnipeg
B.C.
Hamilton

MONT.
WINN.
SASK.
HAM.

Thanks Dave

BigDave, I failed to notice that the standings were from week 1. Apologies! Great Job.

Montreal
Edmonton
B.C.
Toronto

My picks for week 3:

Montreal over Calgary
Winnipeg over Edmonton
BC over Saskatchewan
Hamilton over Toronto

Hope I have better luck this week.

...Montreal over Cal.
......Winnipeg over Edm.
........B.C. over Sask.
..........Hamilton over T.O.

MONTREAL Over Calgary. Als are always tough at home. Calgary is staying East so the time zone change will not be a factor. This should be a close game as well MONTREAL By 3

BC Over Saskatchewan. Very tempted to pick the Riders to hand BC one of their losses for this year. (BC wont be going 18-0) Trouble is Saskatchewan wasn't that impressive in their win against Edmonton. BC by 6

WINNIPEG Over Edmonton. Bombers should get their first win of the season against an Eskimos team that just seems to be lacking in Offense. WINNIPEG by 7

HAMILTON Over Toronto. Hamilton was my choice to be a "New force" out of the East this year. They showd lots of charecter losing to BC last week. I think that sinces its Toronto, the Ti-Cat fans will be "Wound Up" and that should account for at least one Touchdown. HAMILTON by 8

I've never changed my mind before, but nothing else is working this season...

So please, Big Dave, change my pick to Winnipeg instead of Edmonton. Probably our best chance for a road win this year.

Thanx!

Dave please change my pick for Calgary at Montreal to

Abstain.

I don't want to deal with the drama of new starting QB's for each team as opposed to the teams we saw play two weeks ago with Montreal showing now improvement on offence at home and with still an edge.

Montreal
Winnipeg
BC
Toronto

Gonna be an interesting game of "Our backup's better that your backup." The thing is that they're both fairly good. Just a question of which team can adjust its offence to their backup's style better.