Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 3

Again, the standings will be late this week, but when they are done they will be posted here. I actually found the time to post them on Monday night last week, but don't expect the same this week.

Here are the games for Week 3:
Calgary @ Toronto
Winnipeg @ Hamilton
Montreal @ B.C.
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan

To join in, just start making picks. You can join in any time, but the later you join, the more difficult it will be to catch up.

To make your picks, reply to this post with your predicted winners. This is a straight-up win/loss pool; point spreads are not taken into account.

To be considered for any game, your pick for that game must be made PRIOR to the scheduled kickoff time. Even if your pick is made one minute late, or the kickoff is delayed, if it's after the scheduled kickoff time, it's late. No exceptions.

To change your picks, post another reply to the thread. Do NOT edit your original post. I may miss the change, or you may invalidate your picks.

While you're free to elaborate on your picks, your predicted winner must be clear at a glance. I don't want to have to read through a five-hundred word essay to figure out which team you're picking. More accurately, I won't.

Conditional picks are not allowed. That is, there is no "Winnipeg if Pierce plays, Edmonton if he doesn't." If you make a conditional pick, I will accept the first team named as your pick.

The complete rules are posted here.

I'd better post these now, or I'll probably forget.
Calgary @ Toronto: (A Wednesday game? :? ) The Stamps aren't exactly looking like world-beaters, and Toronto looked decent against the Bombers. But I don't see the Argos following a nine-game losing streak with a winning streak of any sort. Stamps by 6.
Winnipeg @ Hamilton: Hamilton's most glaring deficiency in Week 1 against these Bombers seemed to have been rectified in Week 2. They still need to work on their running game, and while kick return touchdowns are exciting, the team has to stop relying on them as their primary source of points. Home field gives Hamilton the edge. Cats by 2.
Montreal @ B.C.: Okay, either Printers is out, or he'll be playing hurt. We saw against Saskatchewan that the Lions are not the team with Lulay that they are with Printers, and as a Ticat fan I'm all too familiar with how Printers plays when he has an injury. Either way, they'll be no match for Montreal. Als by 11.
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan: I'm at a bit of a disadvantage here, making this pick before I see the Eskimos play in Week 2. But in the first two weeks, Saskatchewan has been far and away the best team in the league in my opinion. At home, it would seem foolish to pick anyone else. Riders by 15.

Toronto
Hamilton
Montreal
Saskatchewan

My picks for week 3 .......

Calgary
Hamilton
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Picks for week 3 ;

Calgary at Toronto: CALGARY
Winnipeg at Hamilton: HAMILTON
Montreal at B.C.Lions: MONTREAL
Edmonton at Sask.: SASKATCHEWAN

What he said

Calgary @ Toronto
Winnipeg @ Hamilton - Curse you Hamilton, I can never pick you right.
Montreal @ B.C.
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan

Calgary
Hamilton
B.C.
Edmonton

pretty easy week i think.

calgary
winnipeg
montreal
sask

Picks for week 3:

Toronto- Calgary is 2-0, but I think they are very beatable... Lemon is learning the CFL game quickly, and may even be better this week... Argos by 3

Hamilton- sooner or later the Cats will put a solid effort together, and will be in this game... Bombers are not as good as they appeared to be in the first week... Cats by 3

Montreal- The Lions will put forth a better effort, but who knows if Printers starts this game? The BC Oline resembles a wet Tetley tea bag than they do pass protectors... Als by 7

Saskatchewan- this one could be a great game, as long as the Esks don't self-destruct like they have the previous two weeks, but it could be closer than many think... Riders by 7

Calgary @ Toronto = Calgary
Winnipeg @ Hamilton = Winnipeg
Montreal @ B.C. = Montreal
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan = Edmonton

Big Dave:

A slight improvement at 2-2.  I feel a 4-0 week coming on, and here are my picks.
  1. Calgary @ Toronto- Even though the Stampeders are 2-0 they haven't been impressive; but they have more than enough to defeat the Argos. Toronto is still growing and learning, but I'm taking Calgary by 7 points.

2. Winnipeg @ Hamilton- A repeat of week #1, but this time I think the Tiger Cats have things worked out and will be more consistent. Revenge is in the air and besides the Blue Bombers lost to the Argos at home. I'm taking Hamilton by 5 points.

3. Montreal @ BC Lions- Well BC stunk up Empire last week, and with Casey Printers hurt and not 100%, things do not look good. The Alouettes will end their three game western road trip 2-1, so I'm taking Montreal by 12 points.

4. Edmonton @ Saskatchewan- First, I must apologize to all the Rider fans for taking BC last week, what was I thinking. The changes made by the Eskimos in the off-season haven't resulted in any wins yet, and that not going to start this week either. I'm taking Saskatchewan by 12 points.

Well Big Dave, it has to get better, and hopefully I can start catching up to the leaders this week.

Wow brutal week. 1-3, after going 3-1.
I'll take all the home teams this time.

Hamilton
Saskatchewan
Toronto
BC

Calgary @ Toronto
Winnipeg @ Hamilton
Montreal @ B.C.
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan

well, this should be an easier week to predict.. the Winnipeg/Hamilton game is a bit iffy..

but everyone else should be easy to do.

Calgary @ Toronto - Calgary
Winnipeg @ Hamilton - Winnipeg
Montreal @ B.C. - B.C.
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan - Saskatchewan

Picks for week 3

Calgary @ Toronto
Winnipeg @ Hamilton
Montreal @ BC
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan

Toronto - They're full of surprises and Calgary doesn't look too impressive
Hamilton - Home field advantage plus they are not a 0-3 team, they're better than that.
BC - We always play well against the Als and will get our first win at Empire
Saskatchewan - This is goina be ugly

Toronto
Winnipeg
Montreal
Sasketchewan

Calgary @ Toronto
Winnipeg @ Hamilton
Montreal @ B.C.
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan

Calgary
Hamilton